Happy happy days

Lugger

Took a Z for a test drive yesterday and won the auction for it on eBay. I am one happy chappy!!

£16,800 which I think is a good price, especially with the new tyres and MOT it has.

Thanks go to Sarnie for his continued advice, I appreciate the help and suggestions mate :thumbs:

Pictures are attached here, I hope!

Spec of the car:

Mileage: 29873

Model Year: 2003

MOT Expiry Date (MM/YYYY): Oct 2007

Date of 1st Registration: 31 Oct 2003

• Gunmetal Grey Metallic Paint

• Alezan (orange) Coloured Leather Seats,

Heated and Electrically Adjusting with Drivers Lumbar Support

• 240W Bose Sound System (6 CD multichanger in dash),

7 Speakers and 10 inch Subwoofer (behind drivers Seat) – Awesome!!

• Cruise Control

• Air Con/Climate Control

• Xenon Headlights with Headlight Washers

• Rays 18inch Alloys

• Front, Side and Curtain Air Bags

• ESP (traction control) that you can turn off

• Brembo ABS brakes

• Power Steering

• Adjustable Steering Wheel

• Electric Heated and Folding Door Mirrors

• Electric Windows

• Alarm/Immobiliser

• Trackstar (Membership fee is NOT transferable. It costs £175 per year if you want it)

• Pre-wired for mobile phone integration

(just buy the relevant cradle for your mobile phone from Nissan)

• Nissan 350Z Branded Floor Mats

• Nissan 350Z Branded Boot Liner

• Nissan Boot Divider (Tonneau Cover)

• Wired for a TOM TOM Go 910 SatNav (fits in the dashboard compartment)

(TOM TOM Go 910 NOT included)

• Taxed until end of April 2007

• MOT until end of October 2007

Good man :thumbs:

Only 5 more sleeps :teeth:

Well i have to get to sleep first, there is no way i will sleep this week, im all excited enough already

Get absolutely hammered every night this week. The week'll fly in and you'll sleep like a baby!! :thumbs:

Disclaimer:

(Excessive consumption of alcohol for the purpose of making time disappear can be detrimental to health)

Well i have to get to sleep first, there is no way i will sleep this week, im all excited enough already

Get absolutely hammered every night this week. The week'll fly in and you'll sleep like a baby!! :thumbs:

Disclaimer:

(Excessive consumption of alcohol for the purpose of making time disappear can be detrimental to health)

haha, it doesnt help that i am also counting the days till i see my new lady on the 24th november! Its going very very slow this week

Looks like a good buy :yahoo:

Bought mine about 3 weeks ago, basically same but rear parking sensors, no tracker or rear tonneau, only 12300 miles and 13 months newer...... but nearly £3000 more :angry:

(presume yours is a UK model)

Yes it is a UK car B)

Well done, bet you're counting the days.....

Took me a little while to get used to the extra torque and vehicle width, so took it out on some country roads and was well impressed (and more confident). I think the ESP is really good, it stops the rear end breaking out which I was previously concerned about, having come from front-wheel drive vehicles, and since the 350 is known as a drift car!

Looks like a good buy :yahoo:

Bought mine about 3 weeks ago, basically same but rear parking sensors, no tracker or rear tonneau, only 12300 miles and 13 months newer...... but nearly £3000 more :angry:

(presume yours is a UK model)

Same here mines the same spec and age (53 plate) with 25k miles and mine was 2k more. Damn dealers :rant:

After 3 weeks I'm still glancing out the window to check how good she looks, and curse the leaves falling on her. The wife now makes sarky comments when I look out. She must be getting jealous :D

After 3 weeks I'm still glancing out the window to check how good she looks, and curse the leaves falling on her. The wife now makes sarky comments when I look out. She must be getting jealous :D

Trust me, I'm still doing it after 18 months.