Main Dealer Poll

Dicky

Do Main Dealers provide Z owners with a good service  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do Main Dealers provide Z owners with a good service

• Yes
    • No

Hope this works. First Poll don’t you know. Interested to know as I’m in the heat of battle with both Main Dealer and Customer Services. Would also like to know your thoughts on Customer Services. Think Ill have to set up another poll for that one?

i am also trying to get some work carried out under warrenty but have been told that they will only pay for half the repairs ???? WTF that all about

i bought this car as it still had warrenty left on it so i would have some security. not worth the paper its printed on W*NKS

had no problems so far with my dealer will always answer my questions,but when i was looking to buy my z i phoned priory nissan in manchester and was asked to phone back after the weekend because their was nobody there to help me, i said i wanted to buy my z that weekend they said what ever and put the phone down on me and now they have closed down.

max.

I personally have had no problems whatsover with the Nissan dealers in their treatment of my car.... :thumbs:

But then again I've never been to one with it :p

i am also trying to get some work carried out under warrenty but have been told that they will only pay for half the repairs ???? WTF that all about

i bought this car as it still had warrenty left on it so i would have some security. not worth the paper its printed on W*NKS

Same here. I reported damaged paintwork on my front bumper. The Nissan engineer came out to look at it and said "yep well fix that for you" Took it to the local main dealers and to cut a long story short, on the day I was to take it in they told me they would only paint half the bumper and made me pay for the other half £175 as far as I recall.

Same here. I reported damaged paintwork on my front bumper. The Nissan engineer came out to look at it and said "yep well fix that for you" Took it to the local main dealers and to cut a long story short, on the day I was to take it in they told me they would only paint half the bumper and made me pay for the other half £175 as far as I recall.

I got my bumper sprayed for £150 , they are taking the p1ss :angry:

yeah but he did make you drive around in a boxter for a while. Should of got it cheaper :D

yeah but he did make you drive around in a boxter for a while. Should of got it cheaper :D

:blush: very true.....I'll get me coat