has somebody forgotten to put the clock back?

mugwump

Guest prescience
ACTUALLY.........

lazy mugwump.... have a look at the clock YOU set into your profile and get back to me.... ;):p

Fire_vision.gif

Someone's a bit fiery today what with the sarnie sig too ;)

sarnie's sig:

was displaying countless number plates.

I took it off asking him to please take the plates off. (both via PM and leaving a msg on his sig).

Noticing he didn't put it back, I asked Chris to modify it for Sarnie, which he did on Friday night. He then put the new sig pic on his gallery, and PMd Sarnie to upload his new file onto his photobucket account. He never did, so I actually uploaded his new sig from Chris's gallery, but Sarnie took it off and just decided to keep on messing around, even putting his old sig back and generally acting like a mong.

He is now branded "resident mong" and staying like that too ;)

Guest prescience

Let's hope no-one here has kids with Down's Syndrome then; just not sure it's a nice expression personally

I had no idea til I got an email from the parents lol. Everything I have - computer, sky, mobile changed thier time automatically. Only my watch and alarm clock are on the old time (and have not looked at the watch as its off for winter car cleaning day

Let's hope no-one here has kids with Down's Syndrome then; just not sure it's a nice expression personally

how about blithering idiot , Dorian ??, I always like that one :teeth:

Guest prescience
I had no idea til I got an email from the parents lol. Everything I have - computer, sky, mobile changed thier time automatically. Only my watch and alarm clock are on the old time (and have not looked at the watch as its off for winter car cleaning day

Your watch has a car?

Guest prescience
Whats the problem with having different plates in his sig?

Not sure mate

If you click on the photobucket link in beavis' sig for example, everyone who went on the recent Wales drive has their registration plate clearly shown?

:yawn:

We don't want plates showing prominently on the site. It's not really up for debate. of course if the owner doesn't mind, it's all good.

Bap, I don't see your car showing your plate in the pics you posted recently. Nor you Dorian when you sold the car, iirc, not only that, but you even went to the lenght of removing the pictures once the car was sold, just checked.... So stop moaning and go out enjoying the weather with your families, will ya :)

Wrt to the "mong expression" on second thought it's actually quite offending for the Down syndrome people to be likened to Sarnie's behaviour, changed to "idiot" ;):teeth:

Whats the problem with having different plates in his sig?

Not sure mate

If you click on the photobucket link in beavis' sig for example, everyone who went on the recent Wales drive has their registration plate clearly shown?

Exactly. What a fuss about bloody nothing. If somebody wanted to know your registration number they could get it. Very easily. Does anyone drive around with there plates hidden? No. Don't be such a girl Val. :p

Guest prescience

We don't want plates showing prominently on the site. It's not really up for debate. of course if the owner doesn't mind, it's all good.

Bap, I don't see your car showing your plate in the pics you posted recently. Nor you Dorian when you sold the car, iirc, not only that, but you even went to the lenght of removing the pictures once the car was sold, just checked.... So stop moaning and go out enjoying the weather with your families, will ya :)

Wrt to the "mong expression" on second thought it's actually quite offending for the Down syndrome people to be likened to Sarnie's behaviour, changed to "idiot" ;):teeth:

I agree on a nice day it isn't worth bothering about :teeth: I did think it was worth making people aware though that the same number plates can be seen via someone else's sig

I wasnt moaning, I asked a question politely.

Just seemed odd, as the owner decided he didnt mind displaying his plates.

Nice friendly response though. ;)

which owner didn't mind?

I did, for example. Beavis' link doesn't show plates specifically on this website, although if I was him, out of courtesy i would take all number plates off. In fact that's what i always do when posting pics of other people's cars...

No plates to be shown on the site unless the owner doesn't mind.

Thread locked.

which owner didn't mind? I did, for example. Beavis' link doesn't show plates specifically on this website, although if I was him, out of courtesy i would take all number plates off.

No plates to be shown on the site unless the owner doesn't mind.

Thread locked.

I agree with you Val, that said I dont mind mine being shown, too late now if I did ., the amount of times it's been shown :teeth: