Hello from CAT Driver Training

:welcome:

we are not the OC and tbh (this is my personal opinion) considering we allow you to advertise freely here, you should at least match what you offer the OC full members... all our other advertisers already do that (if not better), do not see why you should not.

Our members who registered with us are ALL full members. And we want to offer them full discounts. That's how it works for people who advertise here Colin :)

we are not the OC and tbh (this is my personal opinion) considering we allow you to advertise freely here, you should at least match what you offer the OC full members... all our other advertisers already do that (if not better), do not see why you should not.

+1 :)

Welcome Colin! There are some good people in this forum.

I've done the Z-specific course and it was worth every penny! A fabulous day out with lots of real learnings.

The Minel: As to whether CAT should offer a discount to us just cos they do to others, perhaps that discussion should be taken off line. Personally I dont see Colin's post as just free advertising, but something very specific to Z drivers with Colin willing to share knowledge and experiences in this forum.

Cheers!

Don't worry I've already raised it with the other guys of the team, we'll discuss it and get back to Colin.

Every trader here sells specific Z items, does that make Colin any different? Imo no.

I know the OC charges a hefty amount to their traders in order for them to be able to advertise on their forum, maybe they subsidised the course for full members with (all ) members' money hence making it cheaper, I don't know and don't care. Wonder how other members who do not use that subsidisation would see the fact of their money being spent on something they are not interested in. What I am sure of though is, traders who offer services or items on here need to give something back to the Members here. I really don't care about other forums. As I said, we'lll get back to Colin on that one :)

This is not the 350z-uk.com opinion, just my personal one.

Hi Colin, thanks for the info.

IMO, a trading agreement with one company is something to stand by and uphold, I agree that you should do that. However, I think you should be cautious of anything that may hinder you taking your business to other customers. For whatever stupid reason there is animosity between 350Z owners based on what site they go on. (I thought by the time we got cars like this we were adults but clearly not in this case.......!) :wacko:

Given your experiences in the car and the large number of owners on this board there's got to be an agreement regarding costs?

If you're going to separate customers based on which www. they type in then fine.

:)

What's the discount anyway? 10% off 730 is only 7.30 :) I suppose that's a lot to our NW cousins ;) but it's about the cost of a pint of crap lager dahn sahth.

Interesting calculation Stevie. Down South in Surrey where I come from, 10% of 730 is 73. :p:p;):D

BTW I've done one of Colin's courses and it's worth the non discounted price anyway. Much better investment than new wheels. ;) Not a dig at anyone - the best investment for most folks is in themselves and their own driving skills. :thumbs:

Not a dig at anyone - the best investment for most folks is in themselves and their own driving skills. :thumbs:

Absolutely agree, maybe thats why I like the 'stones.

Can you really put a price on your own head? For me, thats what an investment in a day like this is. Plus its something you will always have, it transfers with you to every car you own and its one of the few investments you can make that doesnt depreciate.

.....but I'd still like a discount :teeth:

What's the discount anyway? 10% off 730 is only 7.30 :) I suppose that's a lot to our NW cousins ;) but it's about the cost of a pint of crap lager dahn sahth.

Interesting calculation Stevie. Down South in Surrey where I come from, 10% of 730 is 73. :p:p;):D

BTW I've done one of Colin's courses and it's worth the non discounted price anyway. Much better investment than new wheels. ;) Not a dig at anyone - the best investment for most folks is in themselves and their own driving skills. :thumbs:

Can I blame jetlag? Just landed in LA and having finger trouble!

Anyway, what's 73 quid these days? bwahahahhahAHAHAHHA :scare: