Any one in to ufc (Mma)

Michael robinson

Did it when I used to live in Leeds, I did boxing a little when I was younger and when I started watching MMA I was fascinated so started doing floor work. I found the floor work far more technically demanding and interesting to learn.

What discipline's are you doing at the moment?

This is his site:

http://www.blitzsport.com/

:)

Al have alook around the site, he must be making some money off it cause it's growing massive as a sport in the last few year :thumbs:

Unabashed- I currently train in mauy Thai , bjj , Mma and wrestling .

I train at "the faktory gym" in benwell (Newcastle) and do all these classes there .

7 years of wrestling, 2 and half of judo, 1 year kick boxing and about 6 months of mma now. Still training at judo as well.

I personally find everything a bit too much for my age and profession as in real life I d run and avoid or go for Adams apple :)

However the sensation of throwing somebody big style can only be beaten by the tapping noise on the mat when he submits :) ...

All the best with your training m8 and stay away from nasty joint locks :)

That's the beauty of the sport you can match them or any other fighters an it dose not really matter as one punch or wrong move can cost you or gain you the win. All fighters have there strengths and weakness's . You just have to watch Royce gracey years ago to see that size dosent matter it's all about technique and getting things right first time .

I think it wasn't fluke give him some credit he tried a creative move and it payed off not many people would try it in a fight , I think that's why Anderson silva is so dominant cause he is unpredictable and very creative with all aspects of his fight game .