Chorley Nissan

clarkie34

Had a letter today inviting me down to look at the 370's they have in. Apparently they have bought quite a few in and have knocked £5.5k of list.They are also saying that they will give good trade in's.

Going down next Saturday for a nosey,could be a for sale thread coming soon. ;)

Yes, it looks like as few of the dearlers have some stock to move I have been hagling with Glyn Hopkins with a used 370z Roadster in white with every extra but they have valued my car with 42,000 miles and mine has done 16,000 the salesman keeps showing me the price in the book but I keep telling he needs to adjust the offer for the lower milage but he just will not listen. :dance:

One drive is all it will take :teeth:

Had one drive and still have the 350 :p

Yeah but you drive like a sissy. One proper drive is all it takes - ask Colin ;)

Now who was that first test pilot of mine ;)

Had a letter today inviting me down to look at the 370's they have in. Apparently they have bought quite a few in and have knocked £5.5k of list.They are also saying that they will give good trade in's.

Going down next Saturday for a nosey,could be a for sale thread coming soon. ;)

If you are prepared to put the 350 back to standard chances are you would get a good s/h price and without the hassle of selling privately ;) And you get to sell some quality bits you have your ZED. It is such a shame when we see so many good ZEDs belonging to members on here not shifting and with more coming up than being sold its not easy, so I would say take what might appear to be a 'hit' s/h wise as in the long run it could save you an awful lot of hassle, and money.

Then again you might find you don't like the 370 enough anyway. :lol:

But try to do an unaccompanied test in one, that is what I did way back in October 2009 and that convinced me it offered as much (and more) as the 350 on the road, as well as the one I drove on track :thumbs:

Coudn't possibly justify having a 370, hardly can justify having a 350 :blush: Would seem so wrong p/x my 17k unmolested example and a huge chunk of money for a 370. Dont get me wrong i liked the car on the test drive but could not justify it. And it would not have stopped there because the standard car is just too quiet and then we get into the realms of spending even more money.

The 350 still puts a massive smile on my face and owes me nothing and tbh its still like new so there aint much point. :)

Coudn't possibly justify having a 370, hardly can justify having a 350 :blush: Would seem so wrong p/x my 17k unmolested example and a huge chunk of money for a 370. Dont get me wrong i liked the car on the test drive but could not justify it. And it would not have stopped there because the standard car is just too quiet and then we get into the realms of spending even more money.

The 350 still puts a massive smile on my face and owes me nothing and tbh its still like new so there aint much point. :)

No doubt the 350 wil be one of the all time classics and yours will be up the top of the most highly desirable variants, so no arguement there :thumbs:

No doubt the 350 wil be one of the all time classics and yours will be up the top of the most highly desirable variants, so no arguement there :thumbs:

Thankyou Colin :thumbs: Though if i win the lottery tonight i would order one in a heartbeat along with a GTR and a Aston Martin Vantage v12 :cloud9::lol:

And of course i would keep the 350 ;)

Can I have a V12 Vantage too Dave? :teeth:

Just messing with you matey, if I had an UY Zed for weekends, I highly doubt I would have got the 370z. The only reason I did was mine was fast approaching 100k miles and just didnt feel as good as it once did. Sure I could have replaced all sorts and put it back to normal, but doing the miles I do, I also wanted the uprated interior and the 7AT just sold it to me as its so stress free going to and from work now. Different horse for different courses as they say :thumbs:

Can I have a V12 Vantage too Dave? :teeth:

Just messing with you matey, if I had an UY Zed for weekends, I highly doubt I would have got the 370z. The only reason I did was mine was fast approaching 100k miles and just didnt feel as good as it once did. Sure I could have replaced all sorts and put it back to normal, but doing the miles I do, I also wanted the uprated interior and the 7AT just sold it to me as its so stress free going to and from work now. Different horse for different courses as they say :thumbs:

I know your only messing Chris ;) Totally understand your reason for changing to a 370 and i have to admit the 370 interior was the biggest improvement to me over the 350.

I just love the V12 Vantage i go weak at the knee's everytime i see this :cloud9:

http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/thecars/ ... arbonblack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9So0NylD8

Went down for a nosey today and got offered a test drive straight away.First impressions are the interior is a much nicer place to be but felt smaller than the 350.Like the keyless ignition,started car and could barely hear it running.Once I got it going it seemed to pull alot better than mine and feels more refined.

Salesman spent the full test drive asking me what I had done to mine,hardly said anything to try and sell me the 370.

Back in the showroom he took a list of the mods he could see and went and spoke to his manager who made a few calls.He eventually came back and sheepishly told me they got offers of 11.5k.

Think as Colin mentioned it would be better to strip mine and sell as standard but as I can't be arsed doing that and having only covered 24k miles looks like I will be keeping mine a while longer.

Dealerships will always be sheepish about modded cars. They dont want them on the forecourt which means off to auction, where they cant be sure what they will get for it and therefore will always be conservative in offering a PX.

Glad you enjoyed it. I think with a low miles car like yours I'd keep it a while longer and wait for second hand prices to drop more on the 370z. When you got close 100k on it then chop it in ;):lol:

I found that the stock 370z was a big step up in power from my MY03 Zed, but also once I added exhaust and intakes it took another step forward in power and drivability. Once I get UpRev on there I'm sure it will be almost 100HP more powerful than my old 350z :yahoo: