My Zed pics!

Stew

I have never actually posted pics of my Zed. Here it is. The pics were taken before I weeded my garden and fitted the z badges instead of the nissan burgers.

To be honest it's not even polished in the pics! :blush:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dodgy as hell. I don't think the ANPR camera's would be able to link that plate to your car. Which in some sense's is great but if it was ever to get stolen.................. :scare:

if it was ever to get stolen, I wouldnt want it back for a nano second ;)

I left the numbers and letters standard on my plate so it isn't too dodgy.... On my Lexus I didn't have the fixer beside the 7 and it looked fine! I just put it on for a laugh. They re removed come MOT time anyway!

I left the numbers and letters standard on my plate so it isn't too dodgy.... On my Lexus I didn't have the fixer beside the 7 and it looked fine! I just put it on for a laugh. They re removed come MOT time anyway!

How much did the plate cost Stew?? looks a million dollars :thumbs:

I remember my dads ex business partner was going to buy a reg with GTF at the end. GET TO F*CK

Also an X5 lives beside me with W15E UP - that is pretty cool

I saw M1 XBY arranged as MIX BY the other day on an M3, belonged to a DJ (I think) looked pretty cool