My Zed pics!

Stew

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not filthy! As I said it has been washed but just nothing else!

I think I'm going to miss the beer festival as I think I'm going to Algeria on Tuesday. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

And people say Aberdeen isn't cultured....

Buckie is a nickname for buckfast. It's a very popular drink with the young and very chav kids in glasgow and surrounding areas.

It's brewed by monks apparently and I can honestly say I've never tasted it!

A google search might turn up some interesting results

Who would have thought it, a bunch of monks from Buckfast Abbey in Devon are doing more damage to Scotland than any English King could!!

The area encompassing Airdrie, Coatbridge and Cumbernauld is known as the "Buckfast Triangle". The urban myth is that in some pubs in these areas you can get buckie on tap. :scare: Like you Stew, I've never sampled "the tonic wine" myself. When I was younger and fancied some fortified wine, I was more of a Thunderbird or MD50/50 man. :teeth:

Buckie is a nickname for buckfast. It's a very popular drink with the young and very chav kids in glasgow and surrounding areas.

It's brewed by monks apparently and I can honestly say I've never tasted it!

A google search might turn up some interesting results

Fantastic stuff, although haven't had it since I was about 15!! Alcoholic ribena

They were actually talking about this rubbish on the news last night and blaming it for binge drinking in Scotland. Has no-one noticed that teenagers get pi**ed because that's what teenagers do, regardless of what sh1te they find to drink. :headhurt:

They were actually talking about this rubbish on the news last night and blaming it for binge drinking in Scotland. Has no-one noticed that teenagers get pi**ed because that's what teenagers do, regardless of what sh1te they find to drink. :headhurt:

Quite right Digsy, was only a few years ago when they were trying to blame Hooch (& the like) for getting teenagers pi**ed. Utter rubbish, we've all done it and there's nothing thats going to stop it either

Too true Digsy. Take Buckfast away and they'll move on to something else.

PS: Stew, I like how your thread has become the "Neds and fortified wine" section. Good man!:thumbs:

Too true Digsy. Take Buckfast away and they'll move on to something else.

PS: Stew, I like how your thread has become the "Neds and fortified wine" section. Good man!:thumbs:

Haha, PMSL, neds and fortified wine section!!!!!!!! superb.

Nice car pics mista, wanna giz a swatch o' yer *****???