Cheap supercharger on ebay

TADDY

On a serious note,if I have caused offence to anyone during my recent posts I hand on heart apologise,I have been through a very difficult and traumatic time recently and I feel this may of affected my judgement,You see,I'm lonely,like really.......I just need to talk to some real people,I need help,it's the voices they tell me to do things,horrible things,LIKE FIT WORK MEISTERS TO MY ****ing CAR!

Your a prick mate. A complete fool of the highest order , lord of the fools if you wish. Time for you to be banned I think. Obviously a bit of a dreamer and no doubt don't have a zed as your probably 12.

What an arsehole :ban:

Your a prick mate. A complete fool of the highest order , lord of the fools if you wish. Time for you to be banned I think. Obviously a bit of a dreamer and no doubt don't have a zed as your probably 12.

What an arsehole :ban:

:lol::lol::lol: +1000

...but he does have a 350z.

51r6P-6FtDL.jpg

I Want my mummy,the bigger boys are picking on me

She's still at my place, she having difficulty getting off the bed due to masses of spunk i emtied all over her. It can be sticky stuff that spynk :blush:

I Want my mummy,the bigger boys are picking on me

She's still at my place, she having difficulty getting off the bed due to masses of spunk i emtied all over her. It can be sticky stuff that spynk :blush:

Coming out with that comment is doing you no favours either :dry:

1 warning now issued and thread locked. Count yourself lucky that you are not banned for a week also.