Ebisu Cosa Nostra

The G Man

Mine is black, the faster, more stealth version of the Quartz :lol:

Quartz looks much more stealth like I think you'll find, and thats how the 40th Edition was originally intended :p:lol:

In all seriousness, Quartz is a lot easier to keep looking clean. I have found that road salty water dries about the same colour as Quartz meaning you can leave it longer between washes and it will looks ok :blush:

Mine is black, the faster, more stealth version of the Quartz :lol:

Quartz looks much more stealth like I think you'll find, and thats how the 40th Edition was originally intended :p:lol:

In all seriousness, Quartz is a lot easier to keep looking clean. I have found that road salty water dries about the same colour as Quartz meaning you can leave it longer between washes and it will looks ok :blush:

Haha of course it is :lol:

Although I have to agree about keeping it clean. I can wash mine, take it out for a 5 minute spin and it's dirty again, now was not a particularly good time of year to pull the Zed out from it's winter hibernation! For that reason alone Quartz wins.