Att mods please!

N!ck-z

You mean this one? And if so what do you want me to do with it?

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=42181

yes thats the one thanks, I just wanted it available again - all I edited was the title to REDUCED without getting as far as reducing the price or adding any info. Thought it would be looked upon as a little shady by trying to attract attention without actually reducing the price.

Sorry for the hassle, will edit it correctly now.

You mean this one? And if so what do you want me to do with it?

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=42181

yes thats the one thanks, I just wanted it available again - all I edited was the title to REDUCED without getting as far as reducing the price or adding any info. Thought it would be looked upon as a little shady by trying to attract attention without actually reducing the price.

Sorry for the hassle, will edit it correctly now.

Ok edit it now then and i will stay online long enough to re-approve it. :)

Just FYI - any edit to a For Sale post will result it in being added to the moderation queue again to be approved. I guess in this case the title was changed, hit submit and then it disapeared (to the moderation queue). Once re-approved it will then reappear. Usually doesnt take long for a mod to spot it waiting :thumbs:

I looked in the que and then the for sale posts,and could not see it.(hense my post^^)

Then went deeper and found it.

But that Beavis beat me. :blush::lol:

We'll just have to put it down to age Chris :surrender:

But we know we can leave him for dead, where it matters :p

But we know we can leave him for dead, where it matters :p

So it was you then Colin that woke me at 2.30am at Moreton and not Greekman :lol:

You had better ask my +1 and just hope she does not have one of her heavy handbags with her at the time :lol: