Tim Lovejoy - you gotta hate him

michaelwr

If you were Lovejoy, which co-presenter would you ahem?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Lovejoy, which co-presenter would you ahem?

• A. Hells Bells
    • B. VBH

Posh birds were always the "go-ers" @ Uni - the common birds might be easy to pull, but the posh 'uns were worth that extra mile B) Nasty! :teeth:

Correction, posh birds like your average common slapper may or may not put out, but horsey girls, now thats an epic session of messy loving

:yahoo:

Posh birds were always the "go-ers" @ Uni - the common birds might be easy to pull, but the posh 'uns were worth that extra mile B) Nasty! :teeth:

Correction, posh birds like your average common slapper may or may not put out, but horsey girls, now thats an epic session of messy loving

:yahoo:

LMAO! :scare:

Dude, HB is more a man than a woman. I think she's more like Miss Man out of Scary Movie: "we all have our little secrets".

I wouldn't want to go out with HB and a girlfriend.. to scared of them.. well.. hooking up... erm... well, erm, now there's a thing.... :yahoo:

They're both more man than woman!! lol

To be fair, Tim wouldn't have to choose, both would be willing to share.....!! :thumbs:;)

Dude, HB is more a man than a woman. I think she's more like Miss Man out of Scary Movie: "we all have our little secrets".

I wouldn't want to go out with HB and a girlfriend.. to scared of them.. well.. hooking up... erm... well, erm, now there's a thing.... :yahoo:

Thats why I said if you've gotta chose, with either one of them I'd need at least 12 pints

I was being polite. ;)

And that horrific squeak she makes when she laughs, like a demented guinea pig. Winds me right up.:angry:

Sounds to me like we've got very much the same opinion mate, I could go on for hours ;)

see my previous post.. I F*****G HATE HER :rant:

I was being polite. ;)

And that horrific squeak she makes when she laughs, like a demented guinea pig. Winds me right up.:angry:

Sounds to me like we've got very much the same opinion mate, I could go on for hours ;)

see my previous post.. I F*****G HATE HER :rant:

Oh yeah, come on in Tim, looks like the 3 of us are founding members of the FHVBHTSUC Support Group (F*****g Hate Vicki Butler Henderson The Squeaking Ugly C**t).

By the way, theres still some work to be done to the name :thumbs: