Will an OE Exhaust fit in a 350z?

Doug86

depends how tall your passenger is :lol:

Back box will fit fine in the back with the mid pipe in after diagonally under the strut brace. I put my Y-Pipe behind the passenger seat.

If you make sure you take lots of bubble wrap or padding you could fit it all in with a bit of krypton factor trial and error

+1 but Doogy has more experience than me :lol:;)

depends how tall your passenger is :lol:

Back box will fit fine in the back with the mid pipe in after diagonally under the strut brace. I put my Y-Pipe behind the passenger seat.

If you make sure you take lots of bubble wrap or padding you could fit it all in with a bit of krypton factor trial and error

That's what I wanted to hear :thumbs:

I will take plenty of sheets to wrap it and music to drown out the moans of the passenger as he is forced to hold the Y pipe the whole way home :lol:

you could put all three bits in the front and get your passenger to go in the boot :lol::lol:

If you put the Y-pipe standing up behind the seat then move it back to hold in place, your mate should go in ok, its not that bad, he wont be able to see your headlights :lol: