370z Replacement tyres

nbs

The RE 050A's are a good tyre IMO, I've always found them to be a hard wearing tyre and an added bonus of some rim protection. Only ever used them on my old Rex, after the 040's were done, now that was a jobby tyre :)

Would be interested in Vredstien Sessanta's possibly, but yeah, you won't go far wrong with the Bridgestones.

Had Bridgstone tyres (RE070's) on my old Subaru. Hated them. Found the tyre walls to stiff, and wet weather grip was poor.

Changed to Michelin Pilot Sport 2's. Made a hell of a difference.

Found the Bridgestone on the 370 not as bad. But come replacement time i'll probably try the Michelin Pilot Sport 3's.

I'll probably go Vredstien Sessanta's or PS3 next time. I think the Falkens are good on the 350z (great for the price), but want to try something a bit more up market on the 370z as I think it deserves more better rubber. Horses for courses and all that :)

Anything that reduces road noise would be welcome... it is quite a noisy cabin at 70+ :drive1

Sound deadening works quite well, but its a bit of a pain to take the car to bits to fit :surrender: Still get a lot of road noise though, I think its down to the tyres as when you go over nice smooth tarmac it goes perfectly quiet.