EP Racing quality?

UNABASHED

has anyone on here used EPR for bodykits?

I've been looking at getting something for the spring but although I've heard of EPR quite a lot I can't remember anyone who has purchased bodykits for them and if so what there opinion on fitment, quality etc were.

Feel free to PM me if you do not want to tell me here.

:thumbs:

Second thoughts, I will post my opinion here as I have nothing to hide.

I have bought many parts from Leon at EPR. Generally they have been fine, however, the last batch of carbon lips I bought from him were a nightmare. I have two that were broken and although I called Leon many times he never sorted it out for me. He did promise to refund me, that was a year ago, I still wait :( Then he just stopped taking my calls and never rang back when I left messages. If he refunds me I will let you know. So my warning would be, just make sure you have it in writing from him that should your parts be damaged in transport, that he will either refund you or replace them.

Sarah :)

its always worth trying the Chillis to see if they have what you want; i always find i like traders who actually spend the time on the forum and chat tot the members. service from them has always been top nothc, and i know any problems (if i was to have any) would be sorted straight away (although i never did have any issues in all the 2 years i bought stuff from sarah :teeth: )

its always worth trying the Chillis to see if they have what you want; i always find i like traders who actually spend the time on the forum and chat tot the members. service from them has always been top nothc, and i know any problems (if i was to have any) would be sorted straight away (although i never did have any issues in all the 2 years i bought stuff from sarah :teeth: )

that was first place i tried, i always prefer to go with a trader I trust and there is none i trust more than Sarah!

thanks or your input as well Sarah, always good to see both sides of the coin before spending.