The day finally came!!!

Thanks guys

Just checking the clock and i did over 100 miles in it yesterday, going nowhere special... i'm a man possessed! :wacko:

I did have one worry though which i hope you can throw out for me. Its making some worrying noises occasionally which i first put down to sounding like wheel bearings going!! On further thought im hoping its just tyre noise... it still has the original Bridgestones on it which i read are particularly noisy. That sound about right?

cheers

Thanks guys

Just checking the clock and i did over 100 miles in it yesterday, going nowhere special... i'm a man possessed! :wacko:

I did have one worry though which i hope you can throw out for me. Its making some worrying noises occasionally which i first put down to sounding like wheel bearings going!! On further thought im hoping its just tyre noise... it still has the original Bridgestones on it which i read are particularly noisy. That sound about right?

cheers

the noise will be the tyres :headhurt: as you say a well known fault, junk em for another brand :thumbs:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Got the 350 yesterday.... and there is no way of getting that smile off my face!!

Just took a quick piccie, but its miserable and rainy - will try some more later

Whats with the feather boa's in your front garden? :wacko:

it's a Cortaderia selloana :thumbs:

Got the 350 yesterday.... and there is no way of getting that smile off my face!!

Just took a quick piccie, but its miserable and rainy - will try some more later

Whats with the feather boa's in your front garden? :wacko:

it's a Cortaderia selloana :thumbs:

:byebye:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...