Black Edition owners, favour please

mpkayeuk

Do any Black Edition owners have a close-up photo of the 40th Anniversary logo on either the hatch or front brace? I want to see if I can trace it and turn it into a vector suitable for engraving on an aluminium tax disk holder. There are plenty of photos of the leather seats on t'interweb but it's not so easy to trace from there.

Would very much appreciate it and maybe once I've done the design we could do a group buy if there's enough interest. They will probably be about £15 - £20 each from what I can gather.

It's arrived. This is in titanium silver, which is a dark silver (although in reality it isn't that dark). I might get a black one made up now to see what that looks like. Sorry about the blurrage, I focused on the 40th Anniversary bit :) Anyway, the engraving is excellent:

33zekxc.jpg

Just this second ordered a black one with some minor changes to the spacing (slightly wider) between the Z and 40th Anniversary bits :) Should be here next week judging by the last order. I'm sure someone here will take one of them off my hands. I'll ask them about a group buy discount as well :yahoo:

If there's no joy I'm quite happy to give you guys the artwork in the format they need it for engraving and you can buy your own.

Okay guys, the group buy prices are here.

If we can get 10+ orders, then for £15 they will engrave the Z 40th Anniversary logo and also a username/reg number if you like. If you're not bothered about the username/reg plate then the price is £14. There is a further discount of £1 for 20+ orders. They are genuine Richbrook aluminium twist off holders, as sold by Halfords blank for £18. They don't come in retail packaging, just a protective foam sleeve in a jiffy type envelope. They also come with fitting instructions and 6 clear adhesive pads for affixing to the windscreen.

How do we get the message out to all 40th/Black owners?

Colours are:

Black (bestseller)

Titanium (bestseller)

Silver

Blue

Pink

P.S. Still waiting on the black one, but will take pics when it arrives.

......err, as a humble non black edition 370 owner, if there was the option to have it engraved with the big Z and "www.370z-uk.net" underneath instead of "40th Anniversary", I would have one :surrender:

If that helps price-wise by widening the offer ;)