Heated seats

atchi123

Hi

Had my Zed now for 2 months or so and as the first hints of winter are approaching I have started using the electric heated seat. :cold:

However the heat seems to be intermittent, it gets hot for a while, cools down and then randomly heats up at different times. Any thoughts?

it has a thermostat that cuts out the heat if it gets too hot before it melts the seats :scare:

however i never noticed mine getting distinctively cold before heating up again.

try the passenger side as they are two separare circuits to see if there is any difference

• 2 weeks later...

If there is one thing to know, then it is

WOMEN DO NOT KNOW OR APPRECIATE THE VALUE OF WHEELS :headhurt:

When parallel parking next to a curb, for them, doing it with a Citroen saxo with steel wheels and some 20€ wheel covers is the same as doing it with a 350Z with a set of 5000€ 19" Volks under it :wacko::headhurt:

Unlike mine, who was pressing me to buy one and wants to use it when I am car-sharing and not driving to work......

Don't do it :nono::bangin:

You dont have to actually let them drive, but putting the Mrs on the insurance can save £££s off the premium. :teeth:

Well it did for me anyway.

Unlike mine, who was pressing me to buy one and wants to use it when I am car-sharing and not driving to work......

You dont have to actually let them drive, but putting the Mrs on the insurance can save £££s off the premium. :teeth:

Agreed! :thumbs:

I've done that too but she don't know about it :ninja::oops:

+1 :thumbs:

Hi

Had my Zed now for 2 months or so and as the first hints of winter are approaching I have started using the electric heated seat. :cold:

However the heat seems to be intermittent, it gets hot for a while, cools down and then randomly heats up at different times. Any thoughts?

Don't use them too much or you'll end up having to sit on a donut!!

:wheelchair: