Hey guys, looking for another Zedm, need advice

ersen.o

Guys i wrote off my zed about 10 months ago now and just got paid out 10.5k for it today

im currently looking at 2007 facelift/vq35hr models

what im wondering, is it worth the extra money?

ive found good examples of these 2007 with 30k miles for around 13-14k

whereas you can get an 04-05 plate gt for around 10-11k nowdays

is there THAT much difference in the 2007? bearing in mind i already owned a zed for 3 years too, is it worth it?

its the interior in the facelift that would sway me, this is available in the 2006 facelift 300bhp model aswell.. The interior is much more refined and of better quality plastic. As for the HR engine, i dont know as ive never driven, but as a passenger it doesnt feel any different.

With the facelifts you get the slightly more powerful engine, LED taillights, bi-xenon headlamps, different bonnet and a redesigned interior. The differences between the two are minimal, so if you're on a budget I'd get the pre-facelift.

I like the updated interior and the front and rear lights on the facelift 2006 onwards model. The extra power the 2006 model has is largely negated by the extra weight it carries, it's about 75kgs heavier for some reason.

Pete