Facebook

ewan221

I have never ever been on the website but with my two teenage daughters still at school is a different thing! I have had nothing but greif with them using that poxy website. I cannot say how much I loath these sites like MSN, Facebook and Twitter and in my opinion and probably thousands of other parents wish they were shut down.

Did you know that every single word written on Facebook which is in the billoins is stored in archive for some reason it has totally no privacy at all. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I have never ever been on the website but with my two teenage daughters still at school is a different thing! I have had nothing but greif with them using that poxy website. I cannot say how much I loath these sites like MSN, Facebook and Twitter and in my opinion and probably thousands of other parents wish they were shut down.

Did you know that every single word written on Facebook which is in the billoins is stored in archive for some reason it has totally no privacy at all. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

There used to be another much better app than facebook in the old days.......what the hell was it called?????

Oh yeah! that was it........it was called 'talking'. Apparently now you have to literally vomit the contents of your head onto the internet for all and sundry to be bored by.

Zuckerberg et al need a knob glassing if you ask me (potentially my first suggested knob glassing that Husky doesn't concur with! :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

I can imagine that being quite a concern actually. I didn't even have any of that when I was in school, mobile phones had only just come out :lol:

i kinda agree, but you just should never put too much info on these sites, some of my friends have their mobile numbers, where the work and say what their doing everyday on Facebook, i don't cause anyone that knows me knows how to reach me without looking on facebook.

my friend's daughter asked if she could have a Facebook page @ xmas time, the first night her 12year old was @ a sleep over she envited me over to show her how to make sure her daughters page was set to private so only her friends could "friend" her as she had no idea how to do it.

i think i'd be more worried about bullying on these sites for kids rather than details been stored (details are also stored for police and legal reasons as well as probably market research stuff), just dont give these sites all your info and make sure you have full access to your kids sites so you can check every so often that their just speaking to friends and talking about that munchkin Justin Bieber! :scare: