Nice Xmas present......

Zugara

http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxytab/

Will tell you everything you need to know. Its 7" screen and i think the iPad is 10"?

I am not a big fan of apple so didnt even consider looking at them, so couldnt give an honest comparison.

Sounds great! I am with you all the way on the Apple front. Their products are just a load of marketing hype. Even their latest phone doesn't work properly..............a plastic cover was their solution rather than fixing the problem :thumbdown:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxytab/

Will tell you everything you need to know. Its 7" screen and i think the iPad is 10"?

I am not a big fan of apple so didnt even consider looking at them, so couldnt give an honest comparison.

Sounds great! I am with you all the way on the Apple front. Their products are just a load of marketing hype. Even their latest phone doesn't work properly..............a plastic cover was their solution rather than fixing the problem :thumbdown:

I know that there are huge amnounts of people who have the Apple brand, but I am afraid I just hate the user interface and the whole apple "thing"

Glad to know I am not alone on my thoughts, plus the iPad is totally huge.

I have an iphone. The marketing is very good I admit. I have one though as I really like the interface. So do many others - hence why it has been copied by nearly other phone manufacturer / OS out there!

They have their faults but as a package it works well.

The iPad..... well, it's a big ipod touch. Ok, I'm sure it works brilliantly and if someone handed one to me I'd probably be delighted but I wouldn't go out and buy one. And anyone that takes one out in public deserves a slap but I'm sure Starbucks in that there Landan are full of pretentious twats drinking soya milk caramel machiatos while surfing the web on their ipad......

I understand completely why people hate the apple brand though.

• 1 month later...