350z sky news

iain10101

i have to admit I'm loving having the zed off the road for winter. As much as it pains me to see her covered in snow in the driveway every morning as i get into my Citroen, it feels great not having to worry about her!

I was sliding down a hill out of a car park today and did a pinball impression as i bounced from each side of the road, and it was great fun! Not having to worry about the car your in is such a wonderful feeling!

i have to admit I'm loving having the zed off the road for winter. As much as it pains me to see her covered in snow in the driveway every morning as i get into my Citroen, it feels great not having to worry about her!

I was sliding down a hill out of a car park today and did a pinball impression as i bounced from each side of the road, and it was great fun! Not having to worry about the car your in is such a wonderful feeling!

Let's hope no-one had parked their Zed in that road :scare:

Front or 4 wheel drive has to be the way forward in this weather! :drive1

Let's hope no-one had parked their Zed in that road :scare:

Front or 4 wheel drive has to be the way forward in this weather! :drive1

completely clear road :thumbs:

:lol: Are you me? where am I? My Zed is covered in snow on the drive and MY Citroen has saved the day also.

:lol: Are you me? where am I? My Zed is covered in snow on the drive and MY Citroen has saved the day also.

:lol::lol:

Citroen's are the future. Forget all this japenese, rear wheel, high horsepower rubbish - it's all about diesel, front wheel drive, french hatchbacks!