been cleaning

janoof1

so ive had the zed for a month now, and i have yet to clean it since it left the dealer :D

i know, i know im a bit lazy :blush:

for all those lazy sods out there get a gm , it hides the dirt well :teeth:

but when i woke up this morning and saw that a dirty bird had shat all over my baby i decided to clean it before it contracted bird flu

im pretty pleased by the results i did a 'simple' clean i compared with the efforts of some guys here !

1. water down with hose

2. autoglym shampoo windows and body w/ megs mitten using 2 bucket method

3. dry with megs water magnet (AMAZING product)(dry windows properly any you wont have to mess around with windex)

4. 2 coats of turtle speed wax using halfords luxury microfiber cloths(onsale 2for 2 pounds)

5. rays washed with leftover shampoo(waxed so v. easy to clean)

6. Autosol metal polish on exhaust

total time 45mins

and a whole afternoon of gazing

before

before.JPG

birdpoo

birdpoo.JPG

after B)

IMGP0498.JPG

IMGP0499.JPG

IMGP0500.JPG

Looks fantastic :teeth:. Starting to prefer the Gunmetal to the Azure. Blade Silver hides dirt good aswell, Ive got a silver primera that hasnt been washed in months and looks good

The joys of the various colours. I love my black one when its clean but it looks a bit crappy once ditry (read most of the time now the winter months are starting)

Silver does cover up the best. I sold my old blue 206. I cleaned it 100% before giving it to him and 1 month on bar the wheels it looked very clean yet mine looked a state and I had washed it 3 times since having it lol

thanks for the comments , yeah i was surprised by the time ,i did it quicker than i thought

no , no hose pipe ban in brum!

looks like a higher quality wax is whats missing from my routine, ill remember it for the next cleaning (ill try to do one more before xmas!!!!!!!)

thanks for the comments , yeah i was surprised by the time ,i did it quicker than i thought

looks like a higher quality wax is whats missing from my routine, ill remember it for the next cleaning (ill try to do one more before xmas!!!!!!!)

....thats it-im moving to Brum!!!! :D

....thats it-im moving to Brum!!!! :D

I think you can spray your water around like madmans p1ss anywhere north of Watford :teeth: