WTD: For 2004 UK 350z: Ashtray, Mat + other

mcauleyj

Hi,

Just got my 2004 GT 350z (Blade silver) in October. It has just over 80,000 miles but has FNSH & last service was at 79,000 - everything seems to be grand so far - certainly much more fun than my 12 y/o VW Passat (though the Passat is a lot better in the snow!)

I did have an issue with the interior cabin lights not operating automatically, but sorted that out by repairing a burnt out track on the BCM - thanks to the service manuals & a couple of posts on 350z-tech. I took a few pics so will probably throw these up online in-case someone else has the same prob.

Anyway - I have read around 350z-uk and **REMOVED** forums for the past month or so & already got a few pieces like the Bluetooth module and Cargo net from some of the other forum members - thanks!

Now, I'm considering the following items - if anyone has these up for sale, pm me with a price. I am located in Northern Ireland, so it will probably involve postage.

I have PM'd Zmanalex, he is outta preowned boot mats & ashtrays atm - so I thought I'd try a general post to see if anyone else has them.

- Ashtray (mine has the spring/lug broken on the lid, so doesnt stay shut)

- Boot mat - the luxury/ thick one with embroidered 350z on it. (BTW does anyone know if all boot mats with the embriodered 350z logo are the high density noise-reducing type?)

- JWT pop-charger (missed the one Dools had FS)

- Rear 2006 type LED lights (possibly)

- Aftermarket stainless exhaust (possibly / tbd, would like a slightly deeper tone than stock, perhaps the JWT will provide all I need)

Thanks,

John

Thanks for the welcomes & replies - very quick!

I'll pm R35LEE to see what he has atm in terms of the ashtray & boot mat.

Do you's know if all embroidered boot mats are the heavy duty ones?

Just checked out the JWT popcharger that has come up - think its missing a bracket, might wait and see if theres a complete one comes up as I'm in no rush atm. Missed Dools one at £65, but got his cargo net which worked out treat.

Just putting the feelers out wrt the LED lights - I'm not sure whether to do them or not. I know Zmanalex prob has them in stock at about £260 brand new delivered... most people to do that mod think its worthwhile... decisions decisions... he has the new JWT popchargers (£120 IIRC) ... could take the headstaggers i suppose and get the lot.... but sure no harmn in seeing whats out there atm... i dont mind pre-owned in good nick.

John