looking for votes

steve_b

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that you only post to stir things up!!!!

And my contributions on other topics would back this theroy up, or once again did you decide to skip this fact?

The combined meet, as far as i am aware, was set to take place next year! As was stated, the NATIONAL was a meet for PAID members of the owners club, it would therefore not of been appropriate for NON members to attend! Most owners clubs have paid members, so i'm sure that most people will understand this!

The reason that was provided as to why we could not combine both clubs on this date was due to the fact that discount tickets for the D1 event were being given to members. As this event was switched to trax instead, can you advise exactly why we couldnt combine the two? Or why non paying members could not attend? As far As I see there was no reason to exclude people after D1 switched dates and events.

If you mean by "effectively "hidden"" the fact that Steve (VHPD7ish) or someone else from this site (my opinion again??? as a non committee member or mod of www.DELETED.co.uk), after purchasing the domain name, then referred it to this web site!!! obviously unkowingly?

Then YES it is hidden!! Most info is as free there as it is here, only diff is that some people enjoy the Zed enough to think it is worth £35 ish a year to be a member??? what do they get for this? like someone else said a while ago, why does anyony one pay a membership to a club? when they can go to another club for free????

No, I mean that the web link www.350z-uk.com is removed at every given opportunity on the OC. Either purposefuly to try and hide this sites existence from 350Z owners, or out of some futile king canute style effort to refute its very existence. Either way, not in the best interest of 350Z owners in my opinion.

If you want to be slightly technical about the DELETED.co.uk refference, then you ma do well to look up the dates that the domain was registered, and compare it to the date the name for this site was registered.

Now unless the owner of DELETED.co.uk is also in possesion of a crystal ball, then there is no way it could have been purchased with the explicit intention of pointing it here. As "here" didnt exist at the time it was registered.

Depends what club you want to be in i suppose, appears that Chesterfield and VHPD7 want to be in the owners club, but have spat there dummies out, if everyone here knew the real reasons behind the old site closing i'm sure there would probably be more peeps there than here!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this has been covered above.

If it was due to legal reasons, then I would think it considerably dangerous for the Owners club to have Nissan copyrighted TSB material inside pay per view sections, wouldnt you?

GAZ 350

going to bed as i am pi**ed (off) that some peeps still try and **** things up even though they have had a go a going alone!!! but maybe can't quite hack it

GOOD NIGHT AND @£$$%%^^$

And your posts here all night have been in the spirit of harmony have they?

Have you actually taken the time to answer any of the points raised about censorship and the comments made by the committee moderators about our site, or are you choosing like others to ignore them?

Oh boy, pot calling kettle?????????

Who registered the domain name?

Why did he register it??

Who started the sh1t stirring!!!

Who felt the the need to set up another site???

Then spend more time stirring things there than he does on his own site??

Why????

If you are comfortable in your own space why invade someone elses?????

Why do you feel the need to post, when none of the com members post here????

I AM NOT A COMMITTEE MEMBER OR A MOD just someone like lots of peeps here enjoy driving my car, and mainly stay on my own site until some dick comes there and trys to stirs things up.......... like CHESTERFIELD HAS DONE ON TOO MANY OCCASIONS

bet this doesn't get deleted because after his sarcy comments that would be very hipocrytical :teeth:

Sunny, this is my club as much as the OC is my club. I belong to both and post on both, for me that is not a problem. (I have never said I own either) I intend to post many more times on both sites and if you have a problem with that its your problem not mine.

Again still great to see you post so many times here, but you tell other to leave the OC alone. Well, pot and kettle as you say.

Stick around you may have to get used to it if the clubs join.

Regards

Steve

Why did he register it??

Why????

I AM NOT A COMMITTEE MEMBER OR A MOD just someone like lots of peeps here enjoy driving my car, and mainly stay on my own site until some dick comes there and trys to stirs things up.......... like CHESTERFIELD HAS DONE ON TOO MANY OCCASIONS

bet this doesn't get deleted because after his sarcy comments that would be very hipocrytical :teeth:

it may not be the same committee member who made todays comment, as made the one a few months ago.

Chubbs and Mark?

Its obvious ;)

Hi - Chubbs here!

Sarnie, I've not posted on this site recently, despite the NUMEROUS misrepresentations I've read about me and the owners' club on the 'Banned' thread, but I will correct this one - Neither Mark nor I have ever been on the http://www.DELETED.com committee, and we are not now. We are NOT committee members, so you can stop saying that we are, because you're wrong.

I think you'll find that Chesterfield is not talking about me, but as you've got some kind of agenda against me you assume it is me.

Best wishes

Chubbs

ps - this will be my only post here, you'll be pleased to hear, unless people make up some more stories about me!!!

Why did he register it??

Why????

And again, rather than address my questions you simply accuse me of stiring, while all the time continuing to post here in a manner that is clearly designed to provoke. Is that not just the slightest bit hypocritical?

Are you going to address my questions?

Ill answer yours if you like...

The DELETED.co.uk domain name was registered by a person on 28 december 2005, who later became member of this site and chose to point it here.

The 350z-uk.com domain name was registered on the 2nd January 2006. Until mid January, 350z-uk.com existed solely on my own personal web space from my ISP, where 4 individuals were discussing whether or not to even create the site. None of those 4 was the owner of DELETED.co.uk. That person joined the site some time later, obviously decided he liked it, and pointed the .co.uk domain name to the site.

Why did he register it??

That person registered it for his or her own reasons. Perhaps they felt that their opinions or suggestions had not been listened to over on the OC, and registered it with the intention of pointing it to any competitors site if one was ever created, perhaps they just registerd it to sit on it, and prove a point that the people who spent an alleged 8 months designing the "club" had failed to even cover such details as registering the .co.uk domain at the same time? Does www.pepsi.co.uk point to coca-cola's site for example?

Well thats a tough one - its been going on that long its hard to tell.

The first time the DELETED.co.uk domain name was discussed, it was on the OC site, where we were obviously called all the names under the sun.

If you consider that a 350Z owner (me) asking a question of why refferences or links to other 350z related material on another uk site are deleted on the OC, then yes, Im guilty of @*!# stiring.

Let me ask you this - if another member on he OC, perhaps even one who is not a member of this site, were to ask the very same question "why do you remove links to other uk based 350Z sites that owners may find usefull?", would they too be guilty of sh1t stirring?

Until that question is answered by the powers that be, then as an owner, I will keep pondering the answer.

Furthermore I would suggest that anyone else who owns a 350Z that doesn´t understand why 350Z related links are removed on a site promoting itself as an "owners club" ask the same question. Because I sure as hell dont know.

Im not going to name names, but there were several of us.

I posted some time ago how this site came to exist, and quite honestly I dont wish to type it all out again. You can read it here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11002

Perhaps, in somewhat of a reversal of that question, you can tell me (as I honestly have no clue as to the answer), why the powers that be on the OC felt the need to create another site instead of leaving the old site in place?

Why????

Somewhat of a reitteration of the "sh1t stirring" question, but none the less...

I have a postcount of some 2400+ here, and about 30 on the OC. I think it is quite clear which site I spend most of my time on. Again, if asking questions as an owner, or contributing in context to a thread is "stirring" then please forgive me. Though I feel given that you have chosen not to answer any of my points with anything even resembling a reasoned answer, I may be flogging somwehat of a dead horse trying to make this clear.

Am I a 350Z owner? Yes.

So am I not allowed to visit the 350Z UK "Owners Club" purely because I contribute to this forum?

Is this just for the admins here, or the mods too? what about the members of this site? Are those owners not welcome on the "owners club" either, purely because they post here too?

Is having access to two different sources of information harmful in any way?

If you are comfortable with the OC, why keep asking questions of me here? If you would rather take this debate onto the OC then feel free, though again sadly I doubt that half of what I have posted above would be allowed to remain in tact on the OC.

Perhaps, as you are not a mod or committee member on the OC, and as they dont come here very often, you could answer this question then come back and provide an answer....

Why cant this discussion be had on the OC? Why, every time a discussion or thread similar to this or even discussing the existence of this site pops up on the OC, is it deleted, edited or locked promptly?

What exactly are they afraid of?

Because, I would like an answer from the powers that be on the OC to the points I raise. They can either answer my posts on the OC, where they have the ability to "control" the thread, or unfortunately for the OC (as has happened here), the debate will take place here - where it will not be controlled to the OC´s interest.

Or maybe the comittee are just flat out afraid of posting here, as they may be ostracised by other members of the committee simply for showing their face on another UK forum. Given the attitude I have experienced of some committee members toward this site, then I wouldnt find it surprising for anyone posting here to be black balled on the OC.

Perhaps, rather than asking why I or others feel the need to post there, you should ask why the committee dont post here?

Actually, and forgive me this interlude.... A "high ranking" member of the OC once wanted to get in on a group buy that this site was running, but when they were informed that they would have to have their name added to the list on this site, they werent too keen on joining any more.

Why? I dont know.

And we return to the "stirring".

Again, as a 350Z owner, am I not allowed to question why 350Z related items are censored on a 350Z uk "owners club" site?

My posts are deleted time and time again on the OC, often just leaving the statements of others calling me a "stirrer" or "troublemaker".

Did you actually get to read my post the other night before it was deleted? Perhaps you could do us all a big favour and point out exactly what part was "sh1t stirring"?

Or is asking tricky questions now classed as "sh1t stirring"?

Is pointing out my personal experience of post deleteion, to a moderator that had just posted in big fat sarcastic letters that they dont delete posts due to differences of opinion, classed as sh1t stirring?

Yet again, I feel I may have wasted my time here, as undoubtedly any response will be along the lines of "sh1t stirrer" or "we dont want you" etc etc. I was in all honestly hoping for some kind of debate on the censorship issue or perhaps an apology from the committee member that passed a derogatory comment on all members of this site.

Perhaps even an apology from the member on the OC that wanted to see other owners Blue Tooth kit fail, simply because they bought it froma trade on this site.

As my warning level has been raised to 100% on the OC, simply for asking questions, then perhaps we should just have the debate on this site where it cant be swept under the carpet?

Perhaps, if and when other members or, God forbid, committee members themselves start asking the same questions I ask, the powers that be on the OC may have to start thinking of an answer. Its only a matter of time before others start posing difficult questions too, rather than just one person you can easily dismiss as a troublemaker. What will the committee do when that time arrises - brandish them all as trouble makers? Start banning or suspending members en masse?

it may not be the same committee member who made todays comment, as made the one a few months ago.

Chubbs and Mark?

Its obvious ;)

Hi - Chubbs here!

Sarnie, I've not posted on this site recently, despite the NUMEROUS misrepresentations I've read about me and the owners' club on the 'Banned' thread, but I will correct this one - Neither Mark nor I have ever been on the http://www.DELETED.com committee, and we are not now. We are NOT committee members, so you can stop saying that we are, because you're wrong.

I think you'll find that Chesterfield is not talking about me, but as you've got some kind of agenda against me you assume it is me.

Best wishes

Chubbs

ps - this will be my only post here, you'll be pleased to hear, unless people make up some more stories about me!!!

I can confirm, just so people do not go condeming an innocent man, it was NOT chubbs or Mark that passed the derogatory comment against all members of this site.

And Im not doing a process of elimination either so dont ask. :thumbs:

. i am not a committee member or mod on

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

see Gaz, this is allowed here and why should it not be, vice versa it isn't allowed over there.

In fact Chris has been asked to pay fees as a trader in order to post links to this site :lol: what a joke.

are links to the 350Z US sites banned? nope

are people linking to those sites asked to pay traders rates to do so? nope

This is just to deny owners of an alternative since then if they found us they would NOT have any reason to cough up £35 a year for the OC

The main difference between here and there is just that. We allow other links to references on other 350Z sites if they are necessary and useful for owners, they don't care one bit....as long as they get users to cough up for info that is freely available elsewhere

Chubbs and Mark?

Its obvious ;)

Hi - Chubbs here!

Best wishes

Chubbs

I can confirm, just so people do not go condeming an innocent man, it was NOT chubbs or Mark that passed the derogatory comment against all members of this site.

And Im not doing a process of elimination either so dont ask. :thumbs:

Thanks Chesterfield - I appreciate that.

Chubbs (I know I said I wouldn't be posting here anymore, but I hope nobody minds me saying thank you).

think it's closer to 20,i could be wrong tho :blush:

Think it was 14 in all not including Liam who had to leave us with a nail in his tyre. :thumbdown: It was a great day - much more fun than bitchin'!!! :teeth:

told ya i could be wrong :blush: 14's still a good number :)

Chubbs (I know I said I wouldn't be posting here anymore, but I hope nobody minds me saying thank you).

Welcome to the free world..... ;)

This thread makes interesting reading. I've only just caught up with it. I commend Steve for trying to build bridges, but feel that there would need to be significant changes in the OC Committee and Moderators I might add, before I could see the merge even being considered. Good luck with your nomination, this will certainly be a diffcult task. WHy not follow Chubbs and avoid the issue. You'll get more votes that way...:lol:

I have always felt it rediculous that there is 2 clubs. It doesn't happend for other marques, and the 350z is still a minority car so makes even less sense.

Even as a non 350z owner I look forward to the day we have one club and one website.

PS: I'd love to comment on your thread Steve over on the OC, but it's not quite possible at the moment... ;)

PPS: Chris - Don't let them bother you mate. Your not the only one... ;)