I never introduced myself...

Hi

I've been posting on the site for a while now but haven't introduced my self or my 350. So here goes...

I'm Charlie and heres my GT4

:)

That is really weird. I was just thinking the other day 'Are there any kuro GT4's out there with the Nismo kit?' Looks very nice mate :thumbs:

Hi

I've been posting on the site for a while now but haven't introduced my self or my 350. So here goes...

Charlie, where were you this weekend? I was the only Kuro there (unfortunatley Liam had a bad start to the day so his lovely Kuro had to bail :( ).

Shrewbury aint far from Chester, you should have come along you would have loved it :p

Nice looking motor - any more pics? i fancy having the Nismo kit put on mine, apart from the wheels. After seeing some of the kit @ the weekend, I like the spoiler, exhaust and lips/skirts.

Looks great on a Kuro!

Hi

Charlie, where were you this weekend? I was the only Kuro there (unfortunatley Liam had a bad start to the day so his lovely Kuro had to bail :( ).

Shrewbury aint far from Chester, you should have come along you would have loved it :p

Nice looking motor - any more pics? i fancy having the Nismo kit put on mine, apart from the wheels. After seeing some of the kit @ the weekend, I like the spoiler, exhaust and lips/skirts.

Looks great on a Kuro!

What did I miss?

We should have a joint photo Sarnie! Funnily enough my ex's boss used to have a Nismo kitted GT4 in Ambrosia. Could it be yours...

Bought my car in Newcastle so probably not :wacko: Picture could be very B)

With mine slighlty in front of yours. :)

:nono: Mine is the limited edition colour

We should have a joint photo Sarnie! Funnily enough my ex's boss used to have a Nismo kitted GT4 in Ambrosia. Could it be yours...

But you prefer mine :teeth:

But you prefer mine :teeth:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: