Good day for freebies for me!

marzman

Probably not that interesting to most, but i've saved myself 80quid today!

1. Logged into my AA credit card account online, and noticed that i had a stack of reward points, which i must have earned with a special offer or something, or by mistake, as i havent used it that much... anyway, after looking what i was entitled to, i got a Sat Nav unit worth £60 for free...! (Binatone F350). Im very happy with this, as i literally nearly bought this sat nav 2 weeks ago, but thought i'd wait till after xmas to see if i could get one in the sales!

2. I have my MOT due on my BMW this month, and i needed a few parts for it - so ordered £100's worth of kit from eurocarparts... got onto the checkout page and it had one of those 'Enter your coupon code here' boxes... so i spent 10mins googling it, and found a 20% discount voucher which was supposed to run out in November... gave it a try and it worked!! So saved myself another £20!

If anyone's interested, the voucher code was ECPSAVE20, and its free delivery aswell. They sell all sorts of tools and workshop gear too, and i think car cleaning stuff also. :thumbs: