Look what the fng snow did!

andlid

Very easy, only 2 things to be really careful with are:

1. don't bend / flex the headliner too much as they can crack.

2. Watch the clips around the sunglass holder and interior light as they can snap easy. More so in these extreme conditions so leave the heating on in the car for 15mins of full blow :thumbs:

Start from the back with the visable pop clips and work forward is what I do. Any free advice needed call me pm'd you my bat phone number :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very easy, only 2 things to be really careful with are:

1. don't bend / flex the headliner too much as they can crack.

2. Watch the clips around the sunglass holder and interior light as they can snap easy. More so in these extreme conditions so leave the heating on in the car for 15mins of full blow :thumbs:

Start from the back with the visable pop clips and work forward is what I do. Any free advice needed call me pm'd you my bat phone number :lol:

:lol: thz, didnt think tht would be in the manual...

pretty easy to get a decent dent repair person to knock it straight again anders, as lee said be really careful with the headlining as it can crack really easily, i cant remember if i didnt remove mine out of the back of the car, also be careful hammering it yourself as the side airbag detonators are in the roof at the back...

if you do shaft the headlining i have a spare but im sure you'll be fine :)