falken 452

sparky370z

also would it make a big difference if i went to 35 profile?

just let me know.

cheers in advance

You might find an even greater desire to lower the car and unless you are upping the rim size to 19" the handling might not be so good - the 350 in standard form was honed by Nissan for ulimate driving pleasure, and tha'ts what got its reputation.

I've seen many opinions expressed on here that whilst the look of the car can be improved in the wheel department that does not always balance with improved handling - often the opposite ;)

just let me know.

cheers in advance

You might find an even greater desire to lower the car and unless you are upping the rim size to 19" the handling might not be so good - the 350 in standard form was honed by Nissan for ulimate driving pleasure, and that's what got its reputation.

I've seen many opinions expressed on here that whilst the look of the car can be improved in the wheel department that does not always balance with improved handling - often the opposite ;)

+1

good advice there :thumbs:

anyone know of a good place to get these?

or if anyone has any deals on. i have these fitted on the back at the mo. looking at 275/40/18's

just let me know.

cheers in advance

what wheels are they going on to? if thats the stock rim then your waaaaaaaaay to wide.

as for cheap sites, camskills, or if you want fitting as well; then event tyres.

try camskill.co.uk thats where i usually get my boots from

Edit** Yeah i just checked the 265/35R18 is £107 inc VAT which isnt to bad if you ask me

Big +1. Just bought full 4 corners from there at less than 400 inc next day delivery :thumbs:

anyone know of a good place to get these?

or if anyone has any deals on. i have these fitted on the back at the mo. looking at 275/40/18's

just let me know.

cheers in advance

what wheels are they going on to? if thats the stock rim then your waaaaaaaaay to wide.

as for cheap sites, camskills, or if you want fitting as well; then event tyres.

No it's to go on my advans. They have 275 on the back. Camskills are about 130 quid a tyre. Think I'll get it from there asi can get them fitted by a mate. :thumbs: