Faithless uk tour

buster

just back from the faithless gig tonite in Bournemouth and got to say it was brill.The atmosphere was superb.I would have said 99% of the crowd were dancing all throught it.

Oh and not forgetting the lyrics from one song ''driving my 350z'' ;)

Which song did you enjoy the most Buster??

personnally i love all the old skool stuff,GOD IS A DJ,INSOMNIA,MASS DESTRUCTION,IWANT MORE,WE COME ONE,TARANTULAbut Faitless always pull something out of the bag which i really like.The dance album has some wicked tracks on it and live NOT GOING HOME is mad.

Saw them here in Bournemouth 3 years ago.They still know how to put a show on.The whole concert was out of this world.The sound was deafening and the light show wow i need sunglasses at one point.

Top band ,top gig,Beavis you wont be diappointed m8.Jammie git for seeing em twice in one week.

:p

Oh Maxi "Making mad love on the heath - tearing off tights with my teeth" Jazz :cloud9::lol:

I used to go see them all the time - right back to 1995 - Salva Mea- :bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance:

But last time I went my 'partner' hit the deck in the middle of the mosh due to 'de-hydration' - kinda soured it for me since :thumbdown:

i didn't know faithless were still on the go.

had some good stuff back in the old days, not heard any of their new stuff.

theres an advert on the telly using one of thier new tunes.....it s called Feeling good...it s the ford ad or was it the mazda one.anyway its the one with string puppits hang from the rear view mirror.

if you get chance have a listen to the new album Dance,sure you d like it.

personally i love all the old skool stuff,GOD IS A DJ,INSOMNIA,MASS DESTRUCTION,IWANT MORE,WE COME ONE,TARANTULA but Faithless always pull something out of the bag which i really like.The dance album has some wicked tracks on it and live NOT GOING HOME is mad.

Oh, totally agree! :yahoo::dance: Love the new stuff too.

personally i love all the old skool stuff,GOD IS A DJ,INSOMNIA,MASS DESTRUCTION,IWANT MORE,WE COME ONE,TARANTULA but Faithless always pull something out of the bag which i really like.The dance album has some wicked tracks on it and live NOT GOING HOME is mad.

Oh, totally agree! :yahoo::dance: Love the new stuff too.

Dont forget Salva Mea ;)

• 2 weeks later...