370Z Stillen Exhaust/Intake + UpRev Dyno Results

lrh

Good write up and shows how much better the 370z appreciates mods :teeth:

2 things to be noted from it -

1. They installed the exhaust first, and as the first "breathing" mod, it has the biggest impact. Its been shown if you install the intakes first you will see ~18WHP which is way more than the 6WHP they saw. As we know you cant simply add up all the individual HP gains to get total HP gain. But on this writeup it makes it look like the exhaust does a lot and the intake not much at all, whereas in reality, they both can add about 20HP in islation and ~30HP when combined.

2. VVEL tuning via UpRev. UpRev have said time and time again that unlocking VVEL can be done, but they dont allow it. The reason is that it is very well controlled out the box and only room for maybe 1-2HP gain by tuning it. However there is a lot of room for someone to truely **** up your car with it, and in their opinion (and quite rightly) they decided that the pros dont outweigh the cons.

Cant wait to get my UpRev done, I think maybe I need some high flow cats first though :teeth:

Does anyone know where in the North East I can get all these fitted to my 370Z?

And roughly how much would those 3 products cost?

Try RS Tuning in Leeds. Best is the area so Ive heard. Dont know about prices :thumbs:

don't know if they do the 370z yet not heard anything form them or abbey about tuing the 370.

The Stillen certainly sounds lovely too as I followed Colin through Petworth yesterday.... almost as good as my Milltek :lol:

Colin said that Mark from Abbey is working on keeping the CEL light from coming on after an upRev as obviously this would be a tell tale sign for any dealer to pick up on...

Hopefully by the time I can afford my 370z all the issues will be ironed out :thumbs:

The 370z which we have done a few already , dont give that a big of a gain with just fitting an exhaust and high flow cats , they run so rich after fitting these mods they are held back , the biggest gain comes from remapping , trimming the fuelling back adjusting the timing, then they start to give good gains.

The stock car has 2 sets of cats fitted as standard when you fit either HKS or Stillen you remove the rear cats makes the cars sound awesome and with a remap make them give good bhp gains.

We can get around the CEL problem by resetting the light with Consult 3 the dealer wont know we have reset a CEL either , we are just waiting for our Consult 3 to arrive.

Mark

Yup, I'll be going in once they have it all sorted :#1:

Mark: Have you had any in with Stillen Gen3 intakes and exhaust? From what I've been lead to beleive, Stillen played with the intakes to make it lean out the mixture, so when used with the exhaust its meant to give a near spot on AFR. Would be interesting to see if you've seen that or not :thumbs: