Mangled my GTR Alloys!! :(

chrisjones6699

OK so as the title says, I scraped my alloys very badly so i'll tell the story and then my recommendation! :thumbs:

Last month i had to change my two rear tires so, stupidly, I took my zed to my local garage for them to change the tires. To say they damaged my wheels would be an understatement! They had tool marks on them, scratches on the inside of the alloys etc! They where a mess! So after i pointed out the damage, they apologized and took the wheel to "refurb"........3 weeks later!!!!! I had them back and they were worse off than before! No damage but a ridiculous paint match!! nowhere near the original color! (Oh and to insult to injury, they had chipped the front left alloy and denied doing it!!)

I didnt have to time to take my zed back as i had to get to London for work. Whilst in London, on my way to the job I was due to start, I went through one of those streets that have those insane bollards to stop HGV's going through. Now if you know these stupid things, you know how narrow they are and when i drove through it......I managed to scrape the front and rear right alloys ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!! After I wiped the tears away, I inspected the damage and it wasn't pretty! I have treated these alloys like my new born children and I knew that I couldnt take them back to the garage that originally damaged them so I had to pay to get them done! :scare:

My brother recommended the guys that touched up his alloys and when we got there, i showed the lovely polish gentleman my wheels and what the garage had done to them before i mangled them and asked him if he could fix them? He replied "ummm maybe" My brother laughed and said he was being modest.

I had my Zed back the same day and I swear that they just took my alloys out of the wrapping!!! They look incredible! The guy was being VERY modest!!! I only asked them to to the right two wheels but they done every wheel, cleaned my car inside and out and they charged me for two wheels and £5 for cleaning my Zed!! The total cost.......£115!! Unreal!!! :scare:

If anyone needs to get their alloys done, take it to Posh Wash in the Kensington NCP!!!

Ps, I should of known he was being modest after seeing the Aston's, Maserati's and Porsche's sat there waiting for the alloys to be done!! :blush: