350Z Supercharged for sale

Steady Zeddy

• 4 weeks later...

Bump - Zed has been sitting in my (insulated) garage for the past 6 months now and I've kinda let the sale slide a little.

I'm about to put it back up for sale on Pistonheads again for 13450GBP or nearest offer. Crazy price considering the condition of this Zed and its spec but it has to go now (3 kids under 3yrs and need to get something with a back seat).

As mentioned above this is a UK reg GT spec SC Zed which I can deliver anywhere in the UK - this Zed has been on the UK Zed forums since new - all three owners were forum members who meticulously minded this 38K mile SC Zed.

I'll put up the PH link in a bit.

You Have PM

spill the beans :teeth:

Not sure if its up to me to spill the beans but I have now taken a deposit on the Zed.

Will be very interesting to hear someones opinion coming from a base spec NA Zed to my massively modified (yet still no less of a road car) SC Zed. When you continually add mods to improve performance you just see little jumps - I think this Zed will come as a pleasant surprise if you're used to driving an OE Zed. A mate of mine who owns a Zed brought mine out for a spin recently and since then he thinks his is broken. :lol:

:yahoo:

Well done, hope it goes to a good home mate! Must feel @*!# to let the z go

Yeah - its gonna be hard. Its the best (and quickest by far) car I've ever owned.

If I could have afforded to keep it under wraps in the garage then I would have had.

Would like to get it back again when babies are a little older - at least it'll be VRT (Irish import tax) free next time round.