Next upgrade teaser ...

Chris`I

Havent done any pics yet, just recently started a new contract so have been very busy, hopefully I'll get out and wash the car today and get some pics though.

No need for a guide, if you buy the wiring harness off the chap in the States ( http://www.the370z.com - to be able to buy it.

Well worth it though :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
Hiya Chris what is the differance between the 200 model and the 300 model?

Sorry, just spotted this :blush: No idea on the difference bud, I was told to use the 200, thats what all the chaps in the US were using. A quick google should give you the differences if you havent already, but I'm sure if the 2 cameras are from the same "family" the 300 will work.

EDIT: 300 is the same camera, but its switchable (on/off), so that you can have a front and rear camera, and a seperate Kenwood control box. If you run the 200 and a 300 you can have the 200 at the rear and 300 at the front and have the 300 switchable.

Surely the gridlines are in the software on the AV unit, not anything to do with the camera. Don't they curve with steering input, etc? I have my kit all ready to fit, just need to do some soldering on a custom line out harness from the AV unit so I only take the dash apart once :) Past experience has told me that having multiple goes at the dash will lead to nothing but rattles and squeaks :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry just seen this :blush:

Yes from what I can see the 300 and 200 are the same camera apart from the 300 supports this switching by the control unit. So logically both would display the lines, and they move with the movement of the wheel etc. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all

sorry to bring this back up, does anyone know if this is avaliable for 2009 plates?

Not in the same way. This integrates with Connect Premium and is a built in feature of the device. For 2009 I understand you can get a box that will act as an AUX input and give the image from the camera but no lines.

My loom will be up for sale shortly for those with CP and MY2010 ;)

Hi all

sorry to bring this back up, does anyone know if this is avaliable for 2009 plates?

Not in the same way. This integrates with Connect Premium and is a built in feature of the device. For 2009 I understand you can get a box that will act as an AUX input and give the image from the camera but no lines.

:scare: Why?

Hi all

:scare: Why?

You can probably guess. :ban: