Here we go again......rant

Zugara

Didnt you find the whole inview fascinating, just to see how people in a totally different world live.

Actually i happened to flick onto it while channel surfing and just kept on going, think i stopped on Judge Judy which was far more enlightening.

Erm, no. I have seen better things between my toes! :lol:

its not my choice but im all for there not being the usual news of ....

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

Death and suffering

I tolerated the half hour interview thing as my Missus like all that sort of thing.... then they started 'analysing' the interview by showing various bits of it all over again and talking us through it... I UNDERSTOOD IT THE FIRST TIME!

Maybe all Royalists are just thick and need everything explained 20 times and to read about it everywhere and anywhere :shrug:

They seemed fairly normal I thought and at least it seems like a proper marriage unlike his parents :surrender:

I'm not anti Royals and as long as they keep bringing all the American tourists over then :thumbs:

Oh and if we get another Bank Holiday can we have it at a decent time of the year like June or July please :thumbs:

Yeah I thought all the news coverage was deinitely overkill!

It was kinda interesting when I first heard about it ... but then it got very boring very quickly ...

Even the newspapers have on their frontpages today ... I'm sure there's lots of more important stuff that they should be reporting on ...

:dry:

seriously who gives a 4x

Bloody hell havnt heard that in a while do they still sell castlemain xxxx?

Back on topic. I dont care tbh. But then again at least its not another "were all going to die from hamster flu" story.

What happened to the cheerful stories about a kitten? Just seems to be recession, stabbing and terrorists now... :thumbdown: