Paint Shop - NorthWales/Chester recommendations

jay3032

Robert's refinishing in ellesmere port. He has done work for me and holds the contracts for Audi and porsche!

I used these a few years back on my previous car.

I was happy with the work and finish however they were a little more expensive than competitors but after speaking with them I could tell why.

My mates dad has always recommended Auto Image Hillcrest Garage, Halkyn Rd, HOLYWELL, Clwyd CH8 7SJ 01352 714 355 (if I remeber rightly the blokes who own it are called Barry and Phil)

I've never had the need to use them myself but I've seen work they've done........they know their onions.

Another one is Don Keeleys in Buckley. They've been in business since at least the 60's and have a good reputation. Caroline had her MR2 after market front spoiler repaired there, it looked beyond repair to me, bits missing(big bits!), cracks, splits, real ugly but they did a great job with it. Had a couple of small jobs done there in the 80's myself , door bangs, that sort of thing.

Pete

Another one is Don Keeleys in Buckley. They've been in business since at least the 60's and have a good reputation. Caroline had her MR2 after market front spoiler repaired there, it looked beyond repair to me, bits missing(big bits!), cracks, splits, real ugly but they did a great job with it. Had a couple of small jobs done there in the 80's myself , door bangs, that sort of thing.

Pete

Yip I've used them before - cracking job done on my old 323F (twice as some chimp smashed into it 2 days after I got it back).

My mates dad recommended them as well (he's in the trade BTW......I'm not just referencing recommendations from a random 'dad'!).

There's another body shop in Buckley, by the station, that deserves a mention. They're called Vincent Biggs and they repaired my step daughters MX5 after the front wing was crunched by a Royal Mail delivery van. Funny thing was, he denied it (at first) despite the fact that I saw it happen and the paint exchange on both vehicles was fairly obvious. Anyway, her insurers told her to take it there so they must be fairly reputable. Did a very good job from what I could see.

Pete