*ZUNSPORT SS GRILLE* for sale

ATTAK Z

• 2 weeks later...

That's it ..... you've had your chance ........... grille stays on the car ............ dummy out on the floor ............. can't believe you've given up the chance to have this magnificent piece of German engineering on your lovely Zed ............ suits all colours ................ deal of the year .....etc. etc. etc.

RTB why not modify it for your S2K ? :lol: I'll give it to you and pay the postage too lol

:surrender::surrender::surrender::shrug::shrug::shrug::bang::bang:

That's it ..... you've had your chance ........... grille stays on the car ............ dummy out on the floor ............. can't believe you've given up the chance to have this magnificent piece of German engineering on your lovely Zed ............ suits all colours ................ deal of the year .....etc. etc. etc.

RTB why not modify it for your S2K ? :lol: I'll give it to you and pay the postage too lol

:surrender::surrender::surrender::shrug::shrug::shrug::bang::bang:

I can probably squeeze to £45 squid delivered if thats any use to you buddy.......I did ponder an offer previously but its a little bit of a cheeky offer - just can't squeeze any more given the time of year!

Anywhom's no bother if not :thumbs: