Rays going Gloss Black!

Ricey

I thought you had decided it was Hammerite time. :lol:

I think that was one of your ideas in between trying to flog me another slam plate :lol:

Also potentially taking a slight punt on some new OEM rear lights that have been resprayed in smoked Black mirror.....potential to be gash city but I may take a peek.......you know how I love a good 'fail'.

I thought you had decided it was Hammerite time. :lol:

I think that was one of your ideas in between trying to flog me another slam plate :lol:

Also potentially taking a slight punt on some new OEM rear lights that have been resprayed in smoked Black mirror.....potential to be gash city but I may take a peek.......you know how I love a good 'fail'.

no fail with tinted rear lights m8

Tinted is one thing but I'm not sure about smoked black mirror :shrug: .......might be worth a punt though. See how the wheels turn out first methinks.

i d opt for film tinting mate.at least the reflector still works throw it so no probs with the 5 o.

I have some gloss black rays on the way :ninja: not sure how theyare going to look on my kuro, time will tell, anyone got any pictures? I bought them as a bit of an impulse buy :blush:

Personally I think they will look the dogs knackersack on a Kuro.....especially if they're gloss black. It'll be shine city B)........in fact I can't actually think of a Zed colour that they could look bad on really.

:scare: just spoken to the garage to arrange picking up the wheels and they've fooked up and polished the outerlip instead of leaving it gloss Black!.........Carla is not a happy wabbit!!!

I d personnelly go have a look at em.You may be happy wiyh the look. ;)