48 Hour test drive

cruzing

The first post on this forum... hello everyone :)

I have been offered a 48 hour test drive in a 350Z. :) I pick up the car next Friday.

I have been a BMW man for the last few years (330i, Z3 2.2, etc), so rear wheel drive is not new to me. Is the driving experience similar?

Do you guys have any tips on how to get the best out of the car?

Also, I live in lecestershire, any recommended routes that would enable me to really exploit the car's potential?

I have been offered a 48 hour test drive in a 350Z. :) I pick up the car next Friday.

I have been a BMW man for the last few years (330i, Z3 2.2, etc), so rear wheel drive is not new to me. Is the driving experience similar?

Also, I live in lecestershire, any recommended routes that would enable me to really exploit the car's potential?

Hi mate :D

Enjoy the zed :thumbs: Let us know what you think B)

Hmmmmm 48 hours ... there is a certain little gathering of Zeds on the WALES run out next Sunday ;) 0ne more would be nice to get the numbers up to over 20 :yahoo:

A couple of tips for you,

A) Unless your want to be the next Richard BurnS (GRHS), leave your traction control on, the roads are to slippery.

B) For a monster Burn, road between Syston, North Leicester and Nottingham, fantastic for maxing out a car and last time I checked no cameras

Enjoy :thumbs:

oh yes, what better way to thrash someone else's demo car??? :teeth::teeth::teeth:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3640

A very tempting thought... thanks...it is just that I have a 300 mile limit. Has anyone had this type of invitation before? Are they really strict on the limit?

Never had a limit before, but take it from the dealers point of view - If you put significant mileage on it you dent the price. However if you're sure after 300 miles that you are going to buy it, I don't see how he could complain? :drive1: