...once upon a time there was a little Datsun

stanski

Had a Datsun Cherry in the mid 70's for a couple of years, the colour was not far off the ginger Zeds, never let me down great little car.

:worthless:

Would if I could but can't find any, it was 35 years ago!! If I remember correctly it was a 1974 E10.

Not mine but this was the colour

P1140601.jpg

Stan, this is the longest route to the car you want that I have ever seen, just get a 240z and have done with it. :lol:

+1 :lol:

I know you don't want to spoil it Stan, so that's fair enough. I am a sucker for "updated" retro classics though. Does it even have 4 wheels the same at the mo?

Stan, this is the longest route to the car you want that I have ever seen, just get a 240z and have done with it. :lol:

+1 :lol:

I know you don't want to spoil it Stan, so that's fair enough. I am a sucker for "updated" retro classics though. Does it even have 4 wheels the same at the mo?

Mart if I got a 240z I may as well sell the house to pay for the fuel!!! Too

Flash for me I love my peoples cars! :lol:

Andy it has the same wheels at every corner I can assure you those crosses are plastic hubcaps ( the missing ones are inside) to be honest I couldn't get the other ones off :blush:

Ok maybe a nice set of alloys after it's restored ;)

Pete thanks for the picture I love those faded pictures you can stick your sepia toning in Photoshop original fading is best :D