best y pipe?

i use to be able to access the 350z general forum where all these sort of questions were found but just logged on as usual only to find message at bottom says i dont have permission to view posts in that area anymore. How odd? So here goes..2002 jap import,scorpion exhaust,induction kit so next is the y pipe...which one is best? Heard japspeed is rated but tbh no idea at mo. Going to get a plenum spacer of a/s on friday too.

I have got some stillen ones on order

£240 + p&p

Pm me if your interested :)

I will also have some plenum spacers coming :thumbs: £165

All getting a bit silly this.

What's silly about it?

someone is offering a service :shrug:

More competition better prices :thumbs:

As for the Y-Pipe it depends what you mean by best?

Best for Sound

Best for performance (bit silly thinking you will notice much though)

Best for price :shrug:

I have got some stillen ones on order

£240 + p&p

Pm me if your interested :)

I will also have some plenum spacers coming :thumbs: £165

All getting a bit silly this.

what is silly about this..??????... Please explain :shrug:

I think that's a good price for a Stillen Y-Pipe :thumbs:

Like said without the re-map you wont notice,my comment was on performance,if you have the map,plenum & decent y you will feel a big difference.

Any increase even with a remap is tiny, even if you did manage to get +20bhp (unlikely) you wouldn't notice it in a big heavy car like the Zed :shrug:

Just worry about looks and noise and let the guys with Turbo charged 2ltr engines worry about chasing horse power :thumbs:

This is silly post was re the op posting abbey saying he would ring an order a plen friday then tarmac posts & undercuts abbey,tit for tat posts that what i meant by getting silly.

How can Tarmac undercut Abbey... when OP does not quote anything about Abbey or any prices :shrug:

Like said without the re-map you wont notice,my comment was on performance,if you have the map,plenum & decent y you will feel a big difference.

Any increase even with a remap is tiny, even if you did manage to get +20bhp (unlikely) you wouldn't notice it in a big heavy car like the Zed :shrug:

Just worry about looks and noise and let the guys with Turbo charged 2ltr engines worry about chasing horse power :thumbs:

Well i noticed a big diff with the map & plenum,if your just after noise drill a hole in your backbox.

Personally I'd ring the experts and take advice from someone who's done plenty of testing on a dyno. I'm going for panel filters, motordyne ART decats (they look sooo sexy), motordyne y-pipe with racing cat and a remap (no plenum spacer as I have a HR engine)... guess whose advice I'm taking. :D

Well i noticed a big diff with the map & plenum,if your just after noise drill a hole in your backbox.

What size diff did you go for?

Anyway you miss the point, I was saying that although you 'notice' a difference there isn't actually much there of an increase in power just everything sharpened up. I notice a difference when I put my speed controller on but it hasn't added anything to the engine ;)

Oh and I don't need to drill a hole in my Buddy Club to hear it, not that it has a backbox anyway :doh: