Yay! I found a 350Z bid on it and won!

live2themaxuk

Hey everyone,

well, as a few of you may know, ive been lurking on here for a while, and been lookign for a Z to a spec i want, well, good news for me is i found one. Found one on Bonsai yesterday, been looking everyday for a month :o)

Heres some pics

Its an '03 ST with Tan leather, Xenons, Navi (!great! :scare: ) etc and, i believe, the Titanium Fujitsubo exhaust which is worth £1500 :teeth:

Well chuffed. As i live in Guernsey, no VAT for me so should have the Z, all in for under £12,000. Really lucky on that front

So excited i had to share

hehe

Jamie

Hey everyone,

well, as a few of you may know, ive been lurking on here for a while, and been lookign for a Z to a spec i want, well, good news for me is i found one. Found one on Bonsai yesterday, been looking everyday for a month :o)

Heres some pics

Its an '03 ST with Tan leather, Xenons, Navi (!great! :scare: ) etc and, i believe, the Titanium Fujitsubo exhaust which is worth £1500 :teeth:

Well chuffed. As i live in Guernsey, no VAT for me so should have the Z, all in for under £12,000. Really lucky on that front

So excited i had to share

hehe

Jamie

Is £12k the bid price or the total cost to your when the car lands in the UK?

hi mate, its the total cost to me when i recieve it in guernsey. Actually, theres going to be a frowarding cost from southampton to poole then condor to Guernsey but thats not going to me much more than 200-300 extra. Might even collect it myself. . . .waiting for bonsai man to send me choices

Jamie

Yeah it is,

Had a few probs yesterday though, the £12k price is no more.

When i gave Chris@ Bonsai my bidding limit, i was workign iwth his site prices, so when i said £14,250 as my limit, my 'out of pocket limit ' woudl have been alot lower as the price i gave him was for him only and WITH VAT, he though was thinking ahead and using the £14,250 as the IN GUERNSEY price.

Basically, ive got a bill for aroudn £13,800 now. That is with duty in to Guernsey. Still a good buy but not SUCH a steal as i thought.

Hes being a good guy about it, after all, we were both wrong. . .

Jamie

Yeah it is,

Had a few probs yesterday though, the £12k price is no more.

When i gave Chris@ Bonsai my bidding limit, i was workign iwth his site prices, so when i said £14,250 as my limit, my 'out of pocket limit ' woudl have been alot lower as the price i gave him was for him only and WITH VAT, he though was thinking ahead and using the £14,250 as the IN GUERNSEY price.

Basically, ive got a bill for aroudn £13,800 now. That is with duty in to Guernsey. Still a good buy but not SUCH a steal as i thought.

Hes being a good guy about it, after all, we were both wrong. . .

Jamie

you can buy cars in the UK for that price ;)

but can you though?

almost all 350z's ive seen were over 18k with a car of that milage (12k) and spec GT with tan interiors.

J

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... h_full.y=9 :thumbs:

annoying. . . . . . :teeth:

Though the blacky's with tan leather are hard to come by. Im sure thats an import too. . . .

Its a gay situation i know but WTF can i do about it?

Lookin on Bonsai, it aint surprising i was getting my hopes up for one at £14250 UK Price as there are T versions with Tan interiors and 35k miles for around £12,995 UK price. . .is it all that wrong of me to assume i could find an ST in black with 14k miles for £14250, i dont think so. . . .

I just dont get why there is an anomaly with the pricing between a T and an ST with just 15,000 less miles on it. . . .it jumps up 3k because of it, it just doesnt make sense. The greys ones and silver ones seem unaffected by this.

Arrgh :wacko: