What do you guys recon about TireMoni

ThomasSoerensen

the only downside with the in tyre setup is that i don't keep cars all that long so chaniging the system over to the next car might be a pian for me as i'd have to take the tyres off to get the inside ones off.

i'm liking the external fit ones, just peed off i don't trust the general british public. :dry:

the only downside with the in tyre setup is that i don't keep cars all that long so chaniging the system over to the next car might be a pian for me as i'd have to take the tyres off to get the inside ones off.

i'm liking the external fit ones, just peed off i don't trust the general british public. :dry:

Iv'e had 2 sets of dust caps pinched :rant:

If I ever see anyone bent down near one of my wheels I will engage boot first and ask questions later :lol:

Back on subject I have tyre sensors built in as standard on my Leon and have never had a peep out of them, I check my tyres regularly anyway so maybe that's why. It's not something I would add on unless I was running the car on a track, it's not really a chore to check the pressures, I got a little electronic gizmo off the net for about £5 :shrug: