The Time Has come !! "sell"

stesrg

Well it has been a great experiance with the nissan and with the fourum , but after some serious thinking I regret I will be selling my immaculate 350z !! as my prevoius posts I have maintained her well and spent on her and will be looking to sell this year or wait till next year depending on serious offers , I have now parked her up and will be wanting to detail her and a few little nigely jobs to do , it took me 6 months of looking to get one with this speck on it and the low milage .... so if anyone is thinking of buying in the near future dont miss this one !!

Ste .

I would keep it too, low mileage doesn't count for a huge amount and prices are low at the moment. Also its easily the most common and therefore cheapest colour. Good Luck whatever you decide :thumbs:

i don't agree with it being a common colour, All I see are GM, Sunset and Azure's about the place.

I would keep it too, low mileage doesn't count for a huge amount and prices are low at the moment. Also its easily the most common and therefore cheapest colour. Good Luck whatever you decide :thumbs:

i don't agree with it being a common colour, All I see are GM, Sunset and Azure's about the place.

Currently on autotrader, of 374 zeds or sale, the most common colour is silver at 115, next is black at 78..............

Bloody silver & blues, should have got a Black one, well sought after ;)

Currently on autotrader, of 374 zeds or sale, the most common colour is silver at 115, next is black at 78..............

Well they can't be being driven.

Silver is by far the most common colour, and I know when I was looking the cheapest as it was so common, that's a fact not just my opinion. :shrug:

At the time I really struggled to find an Azure, as soon as I found one it was sold, obviously now the market is flooded as people are struggling to run or justify running a car like a Zed... :byebye:

You probably don't notice the Silver ones as they blend in so well, especially on a grey day ;)

What those figures actually indicate is that any colour other than Silver or Black is desirable, as those selling clearly want Azure, GM or Sunset :ohmy::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
I put it on pistonheads test water , had a few knobs ring me but but wont push it till march /april next year I need a daily car I can use all year round , so looking for an oil burner :ban:

Soz ............. :surrender:

Ste .

Why can`t you use the zed all year round? It`s perfectly capable. Drive it, enjoy it :drive1

I put it on pistonheads test water , had a few knobs ring me but but wont push it till march /april next year I need a daily car I can use all year round , so looking for an oil burner :ban:

Ste .

Why can`t you use the zed all year round? It`s perfectly capable. Drive it, enjoy it :drive1

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Ste .

Couldn't have put it better myself.

It's fine to say you can use the Zed all year if you are living in Surrey and Kent, but in the real world we get snow and Ice more than 1 day a year ;)

• 2 months later...
might have a friend thats interested mate. he's after a silver Zed. with all of the usual GT pack. its in his budget too

Thanks He wont be dissapointed I will tell you :D Taking it for MOT on wednesday 1st time out of the garage this year !! I might not want to sell her :blush: but sadly must go and I aint giving it away :drive1

Ste .

• 2 weeks later...