Wil these wheels fit?

_BR1TT0N_

Lol Man Up! :yahoo: To be fair it is very cool.

I'd man up until I hit the first smallish bump round here. Then I'd cry like a little girl :thumbs::lol:

Oh trust me i cried like a little bitch when i got beached on a speedbump in a carpark in lincoln :dummy:

don't mind me; i'm getting old an cynical :lol: i prefer my cars to have function over form,

currently run 30 and 35 profile on my wheels. i just like my tyres to look like they fit. to me when they are stretched it just looks like they couldn't afford the tyres in the right size so had to buy smaller ones to be cheaper.

but take into account alot of my drving history was spent in essex where the half finished in primer bodykitted cars were a regular vision. as were complete abominations to the automotive world. so i am some what picky when it comes to what i do and do like on a car.

doesn't mean my tastes are correct just different.

don't let people like me put you off doing what you like; its not me that drives your car; its you; and if this puts a smile on your face when ever you see the car then crack on.

Haha! Thats pretty much the opinion of 99% of OC members, regardless of car model :D

Each to their own and all that!

100% agree on the returning to standard bit unless someone offers you money straight outright for it.

my only advice would be what ever you do to the car make sure its easily reversible when you come to sell up. modified cars never sell well; regardless of how well they are done.

DSC_0196-2.jpg

i love those wheels one of my all time favourites, if i still had the zed these are what would be on them. but i wouldn't be riding them that low. lower than stock yes, but not that low. fear of grounding out on a mouses erection its that low is not my idea of fun. :lol:

DSC_0196-2.jpg

i love those wheels one of my all time favourites, if i still had the zed these are what would be on them. but i wouldn't be riding them that low. lower than stock yes, but not that low. fear of grounding out on a mouses erection its that low is not my idea of fun. :lol:

See, you've got taste, but you're now looking at an m3 ;):p:lol:

Wait, there may be a pot and a kettle in there :lol:

looks good to me; must admit the rear is the only weak part for me in the M3 design

I liked the front, rest for me was a bit... meh, after a while. When I had it I was thinking of a diffuser on the back, I think that's all it would need. Ducktail spoiler would be stoopid as it's not a csl.

Have I hijacked this thread enough yet? :p;):lol:

looks good to me; must admit the rear is the only weak part for me in the M3 design

I liked the front, rest for me was a bit... meh, after a while. When I had it I was thinking of a diffuser on the back, I think that's all it would need. Ducktail spoiler would be stoopid as it's not a csl.

Have I hijacked this thread enough yet? :p;):lol:

haven;t even thought of modding one yet, not even swapped,

any ways back to badly fitting wheels :lol:

Hey guys. Will 18x12 rims on et20 fit on the rear of a zed lowered by 30mm with out rubbing the arches if the tyres were low profile?

Also how about 18x10 rims on et12 on rear?

And also 18x9.5 et12 on front? Some one help me make up my mind!! Can't think anymore about it! Lol

Ive run 9J ET15 on the front and they fitted just fine, could have done with further spacing TBH. 18x10 ET12 will fit with room to spare on the rear, 18x12 ET20 is going to need stretch and camber. :)

See http://www.rimtuck.com/ for real life pics and specs :)