Tommy K Badges

bhavin85

Hi,

Just got my Tommy K badges through this morning :D

I have put 1 on my CF strut cover and need to take the rear badge off first then put this over it...they look stunning though I am very impressed!

IMG00153-20101023-1247.jpg

IMG00154-20101023-1248.jpg

For anyone thats fitted these on the outside did you just use double sided tape ?

Bhav

I have three geniune Tomy Kiara Badges :)

The genuine ones are only in red though aren't they?

I wanted blue or CF....

likwidart are the only people that can offer the Tommy K in a variety of colours. the originals are more chunky and only in red.

horses for courses etc. if you like the tommy k copies then have a seaqrch on here, lots of posts and photos on them.

I wanted blue or CF....

likwidart are the only people that can offer the Tommy K in a variety of colours. the originals are more chunky and only in red.

horses for courses etc. if you like the tommy k copies then have a seaqrch on here, lots of posts and photos on them.

I have a CF style one arriving very soon B)

Good price too compared to the originals :scare:

I wanted blue or CF....

I have a CF style one arriving very soon B)

Good price too compared to the originals :scare:

Yea the Tommy K ones are not cheap but they are a proper badgem where as the liquid are stuff is a gel type thing...I am looking forward to seeing how that looks when you have it so post up some pics bud :thumbs:

Yea the Tommy K ones are not cheap but they are a proper badgem where as the liquid are stuff is a gel type thing...I am looking forward to seeing how that looks when you have it so post up some pics bud :thumbs:

The original ones are fantastic and if my Zed was Black, Red even yellow maybe then great but I think it just looks wrong on a Blue Zed :nono: Mine isn't going on the back of the car just on my strut brace as I broke the silver Z taking it off :blush: I will stick a pic in here but I know it will not compare in any way to the TK one.... B)

The original ones are fantastic and if my Zed was Black, Red even yellow maybe then great but I think it just looks wrong on a Blue Zed :nono: Mine isn't going on the back of the car just on my strut brace as I broke the silver Z taking it off :blush: I will stick a pic in here but I know it will not compare in any way to the TK one.... B)

In that case grab yourself one of my CF strut brace covers and then had a TK badge 2 it ;)