Lightened flywheel and upgraded clutch for HR 313

karl922

Hi,

Thought id ask here if anyone knows of a place where i can get a lightened fly and upgraded clutch for the 07 onwards engine.

Im taking my Zed around Cadwell park in 2 weeks and i wanted to get this sorted before then so i feel more confident the clutch wont go half way around.

Does anybody know of somewhere that's half decent on prices as it seems to be more than the DE engine.

Cheers

No problem, it just bites very high to the top, i dont want it going half way round the track, but its not slipping as of yet.

it wont go dont worry. if you wanna see whether it is on its way change 3rd to 4th with the accelerator pressed. if its on its way you ll get loads of clutch slip and it will take the revs a while to settle for the speed. you should be doing about 50mph at the most.

Still no sellers? there must be someone selling one or at least know of a decent place to get it.

Hi Karl,

As you already know, I have both the HR clutch kits and the HR lightened flywheels in stock and you wont find them cheaper elsewhere. :shrug:

Alex. :)