Best BTG time on record at the Ring for the 350Z

GT4 Zed

Apologies if this has been shown before:

This guy below - Dado did a 07:55 :surrender: Albeit with MPS cup tyres, modded 350zHR with 330bhp. The car also has stoptech BBK and KW V3 coilovers. He is good though, very smooth and only after 39 laps(? ever or in the zed :shrug: ) :scare:

My friend Taurim(300+ laps) had the previous best time of 08:11 but he is more aggresive and probably loses some time sliding the rear.

Looks like I need semi slicks too and full suspension bushing kit if am to improve on my 08:15 time or rather balls of steel :lol:

07:55 lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOP_o-RDDKA

Harrassing some porkers :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcI0CKmoVpo

Ring taxi to the sword :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6MTFym6iAA

Taurim's 8:11 lap - see the difference in style ;)

I officially retire after seeing that. :surrender:

Check this one out. Same driver vbeing chased by Focus RS in LOTS of traffic. :scare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiEDlw6acr8

:band: feel sorry for that biker almost taken out... deffo never getting on the bike around the ring after watching that, made the correct decission back in 08 when I was driving around Europe!

The driving stile is pretty interesting I must say... some of the corners he almost throwing in the car into, impressive to see the car taking that without any problems :D

Deffo need to go down and do the ring one day... think this coming summer is going to be a visit to France... heard it 'cheaper' to drive down and let the family fly down? ;)

I'm in the process of sorting various routes, due to some people living too far north!! ;)

Costs, places to stay (as recommended by GT4Zed) - prices for laps etc etc....

I have been talking to a number of people about such plans and originally I was thinking Harwich to Hook of Holland, but for those who live south it's probably better for them to take the train from Folkestone to Calais etc. If that be the case a trip to Holland first for the southerners will mean heading to Harwich.

I am thinking around the April/May time when the weather should be mild and hopefully dry.

I will post up soon some ideas and suggestions hopefully in the next few days. With price options/routes etc, to accomodate those who want to spend a little or a lot?

I'm in the process of sorting various routes, due to some people living too far north!! ;)

I have been talking to a number of people about such plans and originally I was thinking Harwich to Hook of Holland, but for those who live south it's probably better for them to take the train from Folkestone to Calais etc. If that be the case a trip to Holland first for the southerners will mean heading to Harwich.

I am thinking around the April/May time when the weather should be mild and hopefully dry.

I will post up soon some ideas and suggestions hopefully in the next few days. With price options/routes etc, to accomodate those who want to spend a little or a lot?

i would drive anywhere me ;)

what about hull rotterdam??? or i can meet up with you there. or anything. i would go next week if anything :teeth:

Hey Ian, i can see we are pretty eager mate! its a good thing :thumbs: i had everything worked out early this year but everyone dropped out in the last minute :thumbdown:

anyway i will catch up with you so we can plan a mega zed trip and possibly meet with the french 350z club guys led by Taurim(serge)and our friends already residing in Germany(Rob hughes, Thomas sorenson etc).

It will be fun to have a big turn out but i am sure at least 5 will make it this time! it's a shame Dan(Ekona) is selling his zed because i am sure he would have been in ;)

if we outline things early it will give people 5+ months to prepare, save or take the time off!

nice :thumbs:

I would say also it shouldn't be limited to "just" zeds, because of those who have left Zed ownership and have branched onto new vehicles.

Lets see what idea's I can come up with so that we can tour/meet or all drive onto the same ferry or train as a party etc. A bit gumball or something???

I for sure will def be going - the ring is so addictive. Watch this space for prices and possible travel routes.

P.S. like the idea of meeting up with European Zeders :thumbs:

ok then start a thread! been at the ring for the first time mid april and the weather was fab. it is true weather in april can be hit and miss but if its early may then it should be more hit than miss and it wont interfere with the clubs wales run either..... :teeth:

mr gt4zed i would have never dropped out if i knew it :p