Group buys ( I wont do these on UPREV reflashes)

Mark@Abbey m/s

I have just been asked to do a group buy with the Uprev reflashing

I am afraid these are trimmed to the bone with regards any more disount we find no 2 cars are the same so you cant just upload 1 generic maps.

We will give you a before and after dyno graph.

Normall it take 2 + hours to map each car some cars take even longer but we still charhe the same price 393-50 inc vat, this also includes the Uprev License. Which if you change cars we can reflash your old car back to stock and you can take your licensce with you to have you new car reflashed done a few with cusomters upgrading to 370,s already.

You cant lose your map by disconnecting the battery , but if the ECU was fried you would have to buy a new license but i do keep all the maps so you wont have to pay for a reflash.

FI cars are different we charge £250-00 for the license + approx 5 hours dyno time to map so approx £500-00 dyno money.

If you come back for some more dyno work I will only charge you for dyno time which is £100-00 inc vat.

I have tuned 10+ FI cars and over 70 N/A cars so we have quite a lot of data for what works and what doesnt work.

any questions fire away.

Mark

So that's the price for 350's and 370's? Seems good to me cheaper than I thought.

This has probably been asked before but here goes...if the dealer does a software upgrade during a service, do you lose the tune and licence? I know they sometimes do this and don't inform the customer. Is there a way of checking the tune is still active/installed?

Sorry if it's a dim question!

Chris, I said I WONT do a group buy on the Uprev reflash.

With regards dealer uploading new software < I do have my finger on a pulse at Nissan , there has not been any upgrades on the 370Z,s yet. But the only way to definitely get around this is to unload the map prior to service but this is a pain.

The bonnet light problem is being sorted; damn UK cars!!!! :teeth: