Autoglym Super Resin Polish

Tay

Bat, what you on about :wacko:

There is no escaping the forum all seeing eye....

"Last edited by SpursMadDave on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total"

The%2BEye%2BOf%2BSauron.jpg

:lol::lol:

Might give it a go then :thumbs::thumbs:

All my editing was adding a smiley, honest :innocent:

Yeah give it a go just make sure you lubricate well, use a nice smooth motion (don't press to hard) move around in nice small circles paying lots of attention... you will be amazed at the results you can achieve... then give it a good old polish and a nice firm buff and your done :D

Clay bar is easy to use too

it is a pretty aggressive polish compared to others I've used. I found that it removes tar spots that I haven't been able to remove with anything else.

there is not cut in SRP only filler and some cleaners. :thumbs:

And wax surely.....

it is a pretty aggressive polish compared to others I've used. I found that it removes tar spots that I haven't been able to remove with anything else.

there is not cut in SRP only filler and some cleaners. :thumbs:

And wax surely.....

I dont think so, but I may be wrong. SRP isnt a wax and needs to be waxed over.

As said, careful with wax. For example,t he Megs stuff is quite aggressive, try some Sonus green clay for a milder start.

And if you like SRP, you have to try the Extra Deep Shine polish. Based on the SRP it works so much better on newer paintwork and especially cars where you want that deep reflective look B)

My last old show car with using this and the Extra Gloss Protection as a sealant...

440rearmodnats04plate.jpg

Found on another forum, originally posted by someone with bug knowledge:

"Most flies lay their eggs in water. When you wash your car, then polish and wax it, the surface (especially on dark colored cars) looks like a pool of water to the flies, which attracts them as they attempt to lay their eggs. Though dark colors will attract more flies, light colors do as well. It's the reflectivity that the flies are attracted to more than the color.

The reason that birds will always target freshly waxed cars is still a mystery to science, I'm afraid."

So although mildly annoying when there are flies around, you could argue that the more flies you have the better prepared your car is, and subsequently it is a bizarre measure of how effective your polish/waxes etc is/are!